Quantcast

***Sunderp GMT***

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
:wave:

R & R ball joints in the jeep yesterday. I hurt this morning. Still needs an alignment so it looks like ///motorcycle for the week.

Thanks for condolences everyone. Glad I had such a big project yesterday. It's weird and sad to only walk one dog.

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth
Scattered clouds and 33* this morning. Sipping a double espresso and scratching a dogs head. As payback for getting to go to Bass Pro and buy fly fishing gear last night I am going to help the wife at a riding clinic this morning, I may go for a ride if we get back early enough

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
Was supposed to have a small family gathering today for my son's birthday. Unfortunately had to postpone due to power outage.

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
Hello all. Returning the rented Dodge Charger today. Thai leftovers for breakfast (wife got extras Friday night when Mariko and I were in Winter Park). Thai for dinner with a now-ex-coworker and his brood—there are three of us, two who have left, who try to do dinner together every month or two.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
can't believe that with regular loss of power due to snow and ice storms you east coast guys don't own generators
I own one now. Also this is the first time we've lost power for any extended period of time since we bought the house. I wouldn't exactly call one major outage in ~5 years "regular"

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
It seems I have forgot how to drive a standard shift Truck. I am not even sure how that is possible. I spent 28 years as a fucking Teamster? Very embarrassing. I just could not do it.... I can manage the Ford Tractor just fine. My Brother was so mad he had to come up and rescue me. I thought he was going to kick my ass. Spitting on me with his nasty coffee breath and shit....

I Are Baboon

The Full Dopey
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
'Morning. I did two hours on the bike trainer this morning while watching "Logan Lucky." I really enjoyed that movie. I'd have ridden outside in the chilly temps if not for the goddamn wind out there. Screw that noise. I made and ate way too many pancakes after.

Thanks for condolences everyone.
I didn't check into the GMT yesterday so I just saw this. Sorry about your pup, 'Squeeb. :(

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
watch this cabin get built tuesday night at 9 pm on the DIY network....
Screenshot_20180304-133239.jpg

it is 60 and sunny.....pedaling a bike w/nephews...

Nick

My name is Nick
Sep 21, 2001
where the trails are
No snow so I took my first bike ride of 2018.
13 miles on the road; easy out, brutal headwind 2nd half heading home. AND uphill.
If it stays this dry and windy I should be able to start up my lunchtime singletrack sessions pretty soon.
Grocery run, burgers and a beer in store.

jstuhlman

bagpipe wanker
Dec 3, 2009
Cackalacka du Nord
went and saw a buddy play at a bar last night. dude held it down for 3 hours solo with his guitar, two pedals, and a killer voice. maybe drank a little too much? felt like ass this AM. bagged a work event and chilled with the fam. limbed up trees. procured breakfast stout on sale. making tacos. headed to NY tomorrow for a few days. sad @CBJ isn’t there to drink stouts with me anymore. ordered a lighter spring for the 2650bromad. all is good...

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Spent day working on organizing garage and basement. Found a large storage area above the garage door in the rafters yesterday. The way the prior owner had put in hanging storage, you couldn't see the above storage beyond the leftover house materials. Tons of space to put seasonal storage.

Made Haley go through 4 large storage bins and separate hers vs. Baby/toddler. Got that plus near term baby clothes to an area where Wifey can easily access it and I can now move almost all of my camping gear into our in-house storage.

That frees up the outside storage to be ripped down and an 8ft wide, 10ft tall climbing wall to go up in the garage. Also means the cars will be able to park in the garage, which isn't an option currently.

I'm also debating ripping my HT apart and selling it for parts. It's worth all of $200 whole, but maybe $500 in parts. Need money for new boots and maybe some skis if I can get enough scrounged up.

jstuhlman

bagpipe wanker
Dec 3, 2009
Cackalacka du Nord
here’s my buddy...country’s not my thing but he’s got pipes and chops. this was 5 years ago...he was probably 21. dude can shred a bike in the hills too.

CBJ

year old fart
Mar 19, 2002
Copenhagen, Denmark
went and saw a buddy play at a bar last night. dude held it down for 3 hours solo with his guitar, two pedals, and a killer voice. maybe drank a little too much? felt like ass this AM. bagged a work event and chilled with the fam. limbed up trees. procured breakfast stout on sale. making tacos. headed to NY tomorrow for a few days. sad @CBJ isn’t there to drink stouts with me anymore. ordered a lighter spring for the 2650bromad. all is good...
I have stout ready in the fridge if you swing by Copenhagen!

slyfink

Turbo Monkey
Sep 16, 2008
Ottawa, Canada
It seems I have forgot how to drive a standard shift Truck. I am not even sure how that is possible. I spent 28 years as a fucking Teamster? Very embarrassing. I just could not do it.... I can manage the Ford Tractor just fine. My Brother was so mad he had to come up and rescue me. I thought he was going to kick my ass. Spitting on me with his nasty coffee breath and shit....