Quantcast

***Sunderp GMT***

AngryMetalsmith

Business is good, thanks for asking
Jun 4, 2006
I have no idea where I am
Took my parents here for Dad's 80th birthday:

The hike up was only 1.3 miles but had been re-done with a butt load of 6x6" timber stairs and rock steps that looked more like a world cup DH rock garden. My 77 year old mother who gets about zero exercise made it up, but barely. She was not happy with how much more difficult the trail had been made. Used to be a fairly easy, natural trail.

Then we drove over to Thuper Awethum so they could see where I'd rather be, and usually am. Introduced them to the original trail builder who was finishing up a ride.

They seemed to have a good time.

junkyard

You might feel a little prick.
Sep 1, 2015
San Diego
thumbnail_IMG_1505.jpg
thumbnail_IMG_1506.jpg

My whiskey stump had fallen apart and it was sitting in the sun. Hot whiskey is good. Dog had a great time.

jstuhlman

bagpipe wanker
Dec 3, 2009
Cackalacka du Nord
Took my parents here for Dad's 80th birthday:

The hike up was only 1.3 miles but had been re-done with a butt load of 6x6" timber stairs and rock steps that looked more like a world cup DH rock garden. My 77 year old mother who gets about zero exercise made it up, but barely. She was not happy with how much more difficult the trail had been made. Used to be a fairly easy, natural trail.

Then we drove over to Thuper Awethum so they could see where I'd rather be, and usually am. Introduced them to the original trail builder who was finishing up a ride.

They seemed to have a good time.
good ‘ol hanging rock :thumb:

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Tried cleaning up my old car in preparation to get as much as a trade in value when I pull the trigger on a new one. On the way home from picking up a friend from he airport it started freaking out at a stop light and threw a CEL. Pulled the codes when I got home and boy howdy where there a bunch of them. I think I have a pretty good feel for simple old engines but have little patience or experience with modern ones, but translating the slew of lean engine, unstable idle and possible fuel pressure codes my gut told me a vaccum leak. 30 seconds under the hood I found my dipstick wasn't in all the way. Ran like a top afterwords. LOL

In other car news a good friend of mine is selling his relatively new car to save $$ for a house. He wants to buy my old GTI. I offered to give it to him as a wedding present but the dumb bastard demands on giving me fair market value for it. Trying to figure out how to how to reduce fair market value of the fucking thing while giving him a reliable hooptie. I probably should just not wrap the next dead hooker in a tarp.