Quantcast

***Sunderp GMT***

jstuhlman

bagpipe wanker
Dec 3, 2009
Cackalacka du Nord
sand in the phone charging port yesterday...finally found some canned air and got it cleaned out enough to charge. been super windy here at the beach. gotta procure more beer. then toss the 8yo around in the ocean for a while.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
To be fair, all of them are.
SeaTac is particularly bad. Operating well beyond designed capacity and packed full of stoned clueless locals and fat Midwestern tourists.

To make it even worse I have to fly Spirit airlines. This is the equivalent of rising on a wooden bench on the back of a flatbed truck.

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
Pretty awesome day yesterday. Rode bikes with some friends and we took a stop at the spot where I blew my shoulder up and had a good laugh.

Followed that up with many tacos, beers and guacamole.

Ended up at this small hole in the wall brewery. The beer was awesome and the owners were great people. They only had a few stools in the front to sit on, so they pulled in a picnic table from out back and told us to just hang out in the brewery. Cool place, definitely going back. A few of the owners/employees ride, so we're going to try to get them up to our local trails.

Full Trucker

Frikkin newb!!!
Feb 26, 2003
Exit, CO
It’s hot as fucking balls today. Not just regular balls, but balls that are currently an accessory to the act of fornicating. Tarzan couldn’t take this kind of hot.

Also I committed the most heinous of mountain bikes crimes today: I shuttled a rider with an eBike to the top of a descent.

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
It’s hot as fucking balls today. Not just regular balls, but balls that are currently an accessory to the act of fornicating. Tarzan couldn’t take this kind of hot.

Also I committed the most heinous of mountain bikes crimes today: I shuttled a rider with an eBike to the top of a descent.
We shuttled you, too. :D Good times. For locals keeping track: ML, then car at top of WR, up to top of Belcher, down top section of belcher including mtg's famous jump, Maverick, Longhorn to creek, Whippletree, meeting Full Trucker's girlfriend at the bottom.

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
Wife and I doubled down after riding at Trestle yesterday and made a late call to go back again today. So damn good.
20180708_135055_resized.jpg

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
Didn't you guys ride the Steamboat bike park last year, or (iirc) you got skunked?
We had a condo for a week, turned up and discovered they hadn't finished their gondola renovations. It opened the day after we left...

Luckily we had trail and DH bikes with us, so we got in extra trail rides instead. Annoying though, we'll likely head back at some point to try the trails in the park, we only got one run in after riding to the top.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
To make it even worse I have to fly Spirit airlines. This is the equivalent of rising on a wooden bench on the back of a flatbed truck.
you must have kicked a puppy in a previous life.

i truly feel your pain.

see....i have a heart.