Quantcast

sunny Nam ride

CrabJoe StretchPants

Reincarnated Crab Walking Head Spinning Bruce Dick
Nov 30, 2003
Groton, MA
Weather got real nice today, sunny and about 55ish, so me and Tim decided to go on a nice 4.5 hour Nam trailride and snap some pics. My main goal for the ride was to practice my cornering, so we got some berm and drift pics. Trail conditions were actually surprisingly dry in all but a few areas on the preexisting trails (not the new nemba trail).

tim working on panning/motion blur

i was better (naturally)

tim: "prejump it and get as far/ high as you can"

result:

working on berms, 2 seconds before annihilation:

is that ford?

word

my new favorite corner

rippin

another sweet driftarific corner

sweet huck pic......look at those calves

OMFG SNAKE! i swear that thing started constricting around my neck and almost killed me until tim ripped it off

that's all for this installment.

CrabJoe StretchPants

Reincarnated Crab Walking Head Spinning Bruce Dick
Nov 30, 2003
Groton, MA
You got the stuff to hit that last drop in the pictures.
I'm still chicken on that one ... good job. :thumb:
thanks man! luckily i came from a dh/freeride background, which, as foolish as it sounds, helps with trailriding to a great degree. it's so great to be able to flow any trail and not worry about getting caught up on a drop/jump/technical section.

build up your confidence, and i'm sure you'll be fine! scariest thing i did was spider in the snow/ice (off camber, rock chute take-off = absolutely no brakes or run ups).

Smelly

Turbo Monkey
Jun 17, 2004
out yonder, round bout a hootinany
dang chaz, long time since i've heard from you. next time you're around these parts, adam and i will have to take you to some col spots to ride.
Yeah, I've always been a lazy bum about going places to ride. We have great trails like 15 minutes away and I hate driving to ride. But, I've decided to go someplace else at least once a month this year. It's best to go with a guide, too. So for sure.
Sweet workshed, too.