Quantcast

'sup b----es

-dustin

boring
Jun 10, 2002
austin
what a month...or 2.

climaxed a couple weeks ago at training camp when i rode 6 of 7 days, then came back a few days later to punish the boss man on a 55mi group ride.

down to 175lbs, which i haven't seen since sophomore year of college.

loving my DeSalvo

loving SRAM

despising Shimano

loving my new apartment

still kind of awkward around the ex-GF.

loving free internet

sanjuro

Tube Smuggler
Sep 13, 2004
SF
I've been upping my road miles, and it feels good.

Except when the Mavic lifetime warranty failed me.

CBJ

year old fart
Mar 19, 2002
Copenhagen, Denmark
Sounds good. I have not ridden as much as I wanted to and have gained a little weight. Trying to ride more, eat healthier and get better winter gear.

Have you posted the fully build DaSalvo?

loco-gringo

Crusading Clamp Monkey
Sep 27, 2006
Deep in the heart of TEXAS
I'm fat and can't ride. I spend all of my free time working on my house, or thinking about not doing it.

Now that I think of your landscaping project, Dustin, I'll just not do anything. Just in case things don't work out.

We need to gang up for a ride soon. I'm 190 now, so you'll have to wait on me though. :D

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Been getting a couple of road rides in each week. Not at my strongest but fantastic for January. I should be on schedule to be in my best shape ever this summer, strange that it took 36 years to get here though.

CBJ

year old fart
Mar 19, 2002
Copenhagen, Denmark
Since getting a road bike I have been getting in better shape but still not like the prime when I was in graduate school but I am working on it. Being in good shape I now consider a luxury.

-dustin

boring
Jun 10, 2002
austin

from the day it was built...

yea stars...

day 4 of team camp...sippin drank after a longer ride. bottoms up!

doing what I do best...putting on lotion and making others around me feel awkward.