Superco

IH8Rice

I'm Mr. Negative! I Fail!
Aug 2, 2008
Im over here now
Yeah they do.
Chimaira a crappy band.
Nah.
Never relate yourself with a pic of a gun, like you do.
It could get you SHOT.
For real.
Peace, and prayers.
RTW.
you like speaking in shot sentences eh?
who said i related anything to myself eh?
and i got a 5.56 fmj waiting for ya here in PA.
fo real yo!
in the words of tony danza..."prayers and thoughts...prayers and thoughts"
now stop hijacking
this thread
we get it, youre jealous they make nice bikes, its understandable.

now back to this:

Last edited:

Windowlicker

Monkey
Dec 27, 2007
Santa Cruz
fo real yo!
in the words of tony danza..."prayers and thoughts'
now stop hijacking
this thread

now back to this:
That seat looks fat and comfy.

May 2, 2007
fo real yo!
in the words of tony danza..."prayers and thoughts...prayers and thoughts"
now stop hijacking
this thread

now back to this:

Wow,
I'm shakin.......
H132.00
RTW.

May 2, 2007
bikes! we are
talking about bikes!
stop trying to hijack
this thread
Oh yea,
So what bike is a 5.56 ?
Maybe I'll name my next frame a 5.56 ? Till I get there, eh ?'' then you will put it in me'' With no consequences..........
Cuz I pissed you off on Ridemonkey ? What a fvcking stud you are !!!
A long distance shot from PA.
It works for me, thanks bro !!!!
God, I knew this would work !!!
RTW.

IH8Rice

Aug 2, 2008
Im over here now
Oh yea,
So what bike is a 5.56 ?
Maybe I'll name my next frame a 5.56 ? Till I get there, eh ?'' then you will put it in me'' With no consequences..........
Cuz I pissed you off on Ridemonkey ? What a fvcking stud you are !!!
A long distance shot from PA.
It works for me, thanks bro !!!!
God, I knew this would work !!!
RTW.
[/QUOTE]
[/QUOTE]

getting jealous yet?

joelalamo45

Monkey
Jun 25, 2007
Idaho Springs, Colorado
No similiarities as far I can see... not even close. The seat tube is COMPLETELY different. The TT is way lower on yours, and you head tube angle looks slacker. Way different tubeset, especially in the rear triangle.

Last edited:

DirtyDog

Gang probed by the Golden Banana
Aug 2, 2005
10-74, look at the lines, and the yoke.
I made this frame 3 years ago.
RTW.
It's not appropriate to derail this thread like this. Create a new thread about whatever you are claiming and if people are interested there will be a conversation there. Please do not post in this thread again (official warning).

May 2, 2007
It's not appropriate to derail this thread like this. Create a new thread about whatever you are claiming and if people are interested there will be a conversation there. Please do not post in this thread again (official warning).
Yavolt, heir commandant !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:banana:

May 2, 2007
keep it up..this is getting funny.
Funny because of your pvssy threats.
'' if I can't clear him with my 5.56 bullet threats, I'll rat on him''........
Cuz I'm tuff like WCH !!!
You don't know JS about bikes, but you know how to suck one out of a light builder, eh ?
Scratch my initials on that 5.56, I did yours on a H132.00
:)
R.

don

Turbo Monkey
Nov 8, 2001
Rumson, NJ
Rick - I remember the 10-57 build on MTBR's DJ forum and thought the whole project was really cool. Having a round table discussion and determining how the frame should go together as group. You craftmanship on the frame looked very nice as well.

I'm sorry, but the Superco and the 10-57 don't look a thing a like and I have no clue where you came up with that. Yours is aluminum, SuperCo is steel. You frame has huge dropouts, you can hardly see the SuperCo's. Geometry is probably close but so is a number of 26" DJ frames including Black Market, Tonic, USB and NemPro. Did those guys bite your frame style too?

If anything Doc/BMW were one of the first, if not THE first to make aggro big wheel HT frames.

don

Turbo Monkey
Nov 8, 2001
Rumson, NJ
this is my dj rig
just got the nempro bars and stem on.

thanks brad! color is right on.
I hate to trash talk in my above post but I had to respond.

Siege - the Superco looks dope! I love the color and I've liked that frame design since I first saw it. One of cleanest of the 26"ers out there right now.

I also love the same color bars and frame. I think getting the fork resprayed would be the treats. That's how we had our BMX bikes BITD - companies like Hutch would sell - frame, fork and bar kits all the same color.

May 2, 2007
Rick - I remember the 10-57 build on MTBR's DJ forum and thought the whole project was really cool. Having a round table discussion and determining how the frame should go together as group. You craftmanship on the frame looked very nice as well.

I'm sorry, but the Superco and the 10-57 don't look a thing a like and I have no clue where you came up with that. Yours is aluminum, SuperCo is steel. You frame has huge dropouts, you can hardly see the SuperCo's. Geometry is probably close but so is a number of 26" DJ frames including Black Market, Tonic, USB and NemPro. Did those guys bite your frame style too?

If anything Doc/BMW were one of the first, if not THE first to make aggro big wheel HT frames.
Hey Don,
1st, thanks for the compliment on my craftmanship.
And let me say I never meant any disrespect to Doc, or the Brooklyn Machine Works.
I sent him an e/m today explaining the whole thing.
And i never meant to imply anyone '' bit '' my design.
As you might know, I am the welder for one of the industry's top frame builders.
I do respectfully disagree about the similarities in the 10-74, and the Superco 26'' frame design.
At the time that I made the 15'' rear that would hold a 26'', 2.5'' MTB tire, I know of no one else that was. I came up with it in 2005. If I'm wrong, I am.
In all honesty, the first thing I thought when I saw the Superco, was not the material,or dropouts, which as you know are incendental, but the lines.
The TT in line with the SStays, which is a requirement with true 15'' stays.
I made it from input from about 250 riders, not just from the Urban/DJ forum.
I am priveledged to the exposure of some really experienced bike riders, most of which started in BMX, which my generation missed.
I got a lot of flack for those dropouts, but from my experience in Aerospace, and 2 years of college level mettalurgy, I knew they would never break.
The frame weighed 3.2 lbs. And was precipitation hardendened so in reality was a 1 piece frame.
There are certainly similarities in the yoke/bb assemblies. It ain't rocket science how to slam a rear 2.5 into 15'' stays.
You can only do it 2 ways, weld it, or very expensively machine it.
Either way, you need to know what you are doing.
The first bike after I made the 10-74 that claimed it was, was the Atomlab Trail King. Tom Hosford claimed to have a 14.5'' C/S.
He had it, but with a 24'' wheel.
You can look that up. I just made a 23'' TT, 15'' rear D/J for a kid @ Intense that I probably could have got down to 14.5'' stay, but I machined the BB/Yoke a little different, and could have compromised the Tensile and Shear propeties in unacceptable values.
Anyway, I have nothing but respect for Doc, and I truly hope he realizes that.
I never meant any offense.
I just turned 50, and obviously don't understand how some of these internet flamer a$$holes think............
Peace, and thanks again.
RTW.
:cheers:

Cru Jones

Turbo Monkey
Sep 2, 2006
Hell Track
Yes! E-drama FTW!!

They should put those "Cru Jones dropouts" on the Superco... that'd be hella rad.

If anything, I'd say the Superco's are a copy of my Simple. No need to hate, though... mine was just a one-off, just like the 10-74.

DirtEveryDay

Turbo Monkey
Nov 24, 2003
Pacific North Wet
Holy crap. I had NO IDEA RTW was such a punk bitch! WTF? Seriously...I think he and Evil4BC should hook up and cut each other's throats and stab each other in the back since they don't actually PRODUCE anything all day long...

RTW- I'm really friggin bummed about all this. Rather than actually get off your ass and produce a decent and unique product(LIGHT,strong, aluminum street frames), you're going to INSTEAD sit in front of the computer and bash everything else??? ****ing loser. Get the hell off this forum, and get out of the business. You're kind and attitude is not wanted here.

SuperCo was unique from the getgo and it was obvious they were on to something immediately. People have been talking about 15" chainstays for the last year on a regular basis. Anyone claiming to have already done it had their chance to market the void. SuperCo stepped up. They have a good attitude and have a clean product. I don't yet own one but would be curious to see what the customer service is like.

May 2, 2007
Holy crap. I had NO IDEA RTW was such a punk bitch! WTF? Seriously...I think he and Evil4BC should hook up and cut each other's throats and stab each other in the back since they don't actually PRODUCE anything all day long...

RTW- I'm really friggin bummed about all this. Rather than actually get off your ass and produce a decent and unique product(LIGHT,strong, aluminum street frames), you're going to INSTEAD sit in front of the computer and bash everything else??? ****ing loser. Get the hell off this forum, and get out of the business. You're kind and attitude is not wanted here.

SuperCo was unique from the getgo and it was obvious they were on to something immediately. People have been talking about 15" chainstays for the last year on a regular basis. Anyone claiming to have already done it had their chance to market the void. SuperCo stepped up. They have a good attitude and have a clean product. I don't yet own one but would be curious to see what the customer service is like.

Watch your mouth boy,
or after I whip Eminem and Vanilla Ices ass ( ih8riceavatar) and WCH, I'll come for you............
Just makin a joke THS.
Hi Zachdank...........
I love you niggaz........
RTW
:banana:

May 2, 2007
Yes! E-drama FTW!!

They should put those "Cru Jones dropouts" on the Superco... that'd be hella rad.

If anything, I'd say the Superco's are a copy of my Simple. No need to hate, though... mine was just a one-off, just like the 10-74.

Thats the green bike that I saw ?

Good comparison, what was the stay length on it ?
Rick.

IH8Rice

Aug 2, 2008
Im over here now

rep distributed

v-digit

Turbo Monkey
Apr 3, 2006
Brooklyn, NY
oh man. thats what i get for riding this weekend and not checking RM - i miss a nice beefy post and now its all edited :( :(

nice bike. i rode one set up exactly like that for a bit. it was lovely.

don

Turbo Monkey
Nov 8, 2001
Rumson, NJ
same here. went out digging, came back, it was gone. my day sucked though, so i have more important things to worry about than RM. aha
Me too - I went out to the trails later in the day and was checking stuff right before I left. Clicked on the Alex R thread as I saw it had new posts then it went "Thread not found". Like I said in that thread - hope the kid's recovery is good and quick.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
wait wait wait is this still ridemonkey??? Seems to me that I clicked on Comedy Goldmine at Something Awful!

#1 - frame geometry cannot be patented. Look at the DH market. So many of the frame in that segment of the sport have nearly identical geometries. F- to whoever got their panties in a bundle of having their geometry ripped off.

#2 - I think that 10-74 is a pretty cool looking frame. The main difference between that and the Superco's? I could call Doc up and order one today.

#3 - Rick, I'm not trying to be an ass here, but sitting on the internet talking sh*t about other frame companies isn't exactly going to get people interested in your own product. There's a reason Doc doesn't post online... he's too busy designing and fabricating frames. He's putting his money where his mouth is.

Last edited: