Quantcast

Supergo In CO?

Renegade

Monkey
Sep 6, 2001
Well, besides having anything in stock that I want to buy, remember that you will have to pay sales tax any any purchase. So for items let's say, over a hundred bucks, it will be cheaper to pay shipping from out of state than to pay sales tax.
Depends on sales tax in westminster. In the peoples republic of boulder in 7.too much percent.

I'll still buy from universal, cambria, 123, beyond bikes. I can't justify supporting the local shops, sorry. I know, flame me for it.

DHiDave

Chimp
Jan 28, 2003
Lakewood, CO
That sucks!!! Now, if you buy from Supergo mailorder/internet you get charged sales tax. The way internet commerce works is that if the company has a store in you state (or within 50 miles of your zip code, I can't remember which) then you get charged sales tax if you buy from their internet site. If they don't have a store in your state then you just pay shipping and no sales tax.

I'm with you Renny, I hardly ever buy from the LBS. If I do it's always from Green Mountain Sports. They're cool about everything for the summer or winter.

Dave

LordOpie

MOTHER HEN
Oct 17, 2002
Denver
DHiDave said:
That sucks!!! Now, if you buy from Supergo mailorder/internet you get charged sales tax. The way internet commerce works is that if the company has a store in you state (or within 50 miles of your zip code, I can't remember which) then you get charged sales tax if you buy from their internet site.
are you sure about that? Cuz I've made a couple of purchases from Performance recently and didn't get charged tax.

Morryjg

Mr. Ho Jangles
May 9, 2003
Littleton
If nothing else we would be able to get in on the deals that were "in store only." Those seem to be the only ones that are worth a stink anyway.