Quantcast

Supersessions III More filming From Dusk til Dirt

Zach Dank

Turbo Monkey
Jun 28, 2005
Gnarcal
Supersessions 3 didn't compare to Supersessions 2. They let too many tight pant wearing, emo trolls in this year.

The Carnage was intense. The Myer Brothers got fycked up. Nick took the worst of it with a lacerated Intestine. 5 hours of surgery later, he was all good.
Peanut came up short on a big dub, and broke his RST, and clapped his dome hard. He didn't remember being at Woodward. The next day, he was clicking massive 360 turndowns in the Hanger.
Cru Jones pulled a squirly move attempting to get into the big line and landed on his grill.

The only thing that turned out better this year was the Duel Slalom. That $hit was off the chains. I believe Greg Watts dominated.
Taylor Sage threw the nastiest roosts i have ever seen. He even handled that $hit Grave Digger status with a flat.
Watts gave Griz a mouthfull of dirt in one corner, and i caught it on film. Good $hit.

Ryan Howard has the sickest steez in MTB, and it showed at SS.
Over all Tyler McCaul owned the Dirt, and that is all that counts.
T-Mac, you are the man on this one.

Thai Stick owning it

Kurt Vories, otherwise known as God.

One of a few females that killed it. Lisa.

Cam

Cru Jones grill after landing on it.

My room every night. Beer pong Tournys were never ending.

Duel Slalom in the fog.

Dusk til Dirt

A to the T

Lerma.

Gully

Lerma

RST doing what it does best.

dexter

Turbo Monkey
Sep 23, 2001
Boise, Idaho
why oh why do they always have to have it that week. why cant it be sometime in january for us college students? pics and riding look sick as usual.

tmx

aka chromegoddess
Mar 16, 2003
Portland
yeah lisa, looking comfy up there.

thanks for posting the betty shot. any chance you have a good pic of lisa's friend tammy donahugh on the red bike?

seth505

Monkey
Jun 9, 2006
CA
lisa and her buddy were ripping for sure...I wanna go back and ride those trails like right now