Quantcast

Suspension setting when taking in mind the second hit

mykel

closer to Periwinkle
Apr 19, 2013
sw ontario canada
Sounds like me n' @saruti will see you court. After you find out our piggybacks use moar shimz and not inferior poppet valves.
You guys are just wack. Putting the accumulator on the valve, how gauche. I'm thinking this a cynical marketing ploy by 'Woo. Accumulator goes into the hub. You have your choice of minimal remote plumbing or the deluxe version utilizes hollow spoke technology. This keeps the mass imbalance of the valve stack taken care of, and no need for more of 'Woos wheel weights.

Peasants :disgust1:

saruti

Turbo Monkey
Oct 29, 2006
Israel
Maybe we can try a small air shock with a rebound dial. And connect it to the valve with a thin rubber tube. Just for prototype test....

saruti

Turbo Monkey
Oct 29, 2006
Israel
I wonder if there is a really small air shock.
Do RC cars have high end shock absorbers? I remember they have some good ones. But never saw air sprung shocks or something with rebound dials..

djjohnr

Turbo Monkey
Apr 21, 2002
Northern California
I wonder if there is a really small air shock.
Do RC cars have high end shock absorbers? I remember they have some good ones. But never saw air sprung shocks or something with rebound dials..
RC car dampers are just ported pistons in a tube full of oil, even at the highest levels of racing. Pretty low tech.

norbar

KESSLER PROBLEM. Just cause
Jun 7, 2007
Warsaw :/
35psi. Come on, 50? I don't have that many preride beers. :busted:
I mean sleep depravation when waking up too early to go riding can make you do weird stuff. I once kept forgetting I already slowed down my rebound and slowed it so much the back wheel was basically not returning.