Quantcast

Sweet

R

RideMonkey

Hey its a social experiment! Just like Palestine and Israel we have to divide everything up! Woohoo! Go religion GO!

:angry:

Damn True

Monkey Pimp
Sep 10, 2001
Between a rock and a hard place.
Originally posted by KrusteeButt
Just my $0.02 here....I think the creation of this forum is a pretty good idea...hopefully people will use it! :thumb:
nifty

now if someone makes a statement in another forum that is disagreed with the reply will be "take it to the political debate forum" thus eliminating any chance of polite intelligent discourse.

I Are Baboon

The Full Dopey
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
Originally posted by Damn True

now if someone makes a statement in another forum that is disagreed with the reply will be "take it to the political debate forum" thus eliminating any chance of polite intelligent discourse.
If that were the case, my Titus thread would have gotten moved into here by now. :p

KrusteeButt

I can't believe its not butter!
Jul 3, 2001
why the hell do YOU care?!
Originally posted by Damn True

... thus eliminating any chance of polite intelligent discourse.
Yeah...and that happens a lot on this board.
I'll stick to my guns...I still say it's a good idea. If people WANT to debate about something, or just see others' views on political issues or goings-on, they know where to go for it.
It doesn't have to be something to get angry about or feel like you can't speak you point of view.
Just the same as techie/mech posts go in the Mechanics Q&A, or recipes go in Beer & Food, political posts go here.

ummbikes

Don't mess with the Santas
Apr 16, 2002
Napavine, Warshington
Originally posted by RideMonkey
Go religion GO!

It isn't relgion, it is people who not accepting of a view other than their own.

Your comment is offensive to me a follower of a religion, but as I am tolerant of a view differing than my own, I will continue to participate in the community.

I am observing you weilding a heavy hand in what we are allowed to discuss in our neighborhood.

I suppose that is your right, it's YOUR site...

Censored :monkey: