Quantcast

Syadasti World Tour visits Vietnam

splat

Nam I am
Today Syadasti and Pete from New Zeland came to visit ime , first must havethe free ride park ready for use.

they arrive and off we go up the hill and about to enter when this Honda Element starts tailing us on the road, it was the Silver turtle , and he was running a little late and caught us just as we were about to eent the rwoods, so we wait a couple of minutes and off we go again , only now there are 4 of us.

Syadasti on a Chute

Syadasti on a Spine

Pete on a Roller

Syadasti on a roller

Now Pete took a different approach to this , I have only seen this gapped/Hucked Pete said he could roll it, and Proceded to prove it .

the silver turtle rolling

Off the Hiway drop

A small in trail drop , Pete and I were discussing the hight , decidedit was about 3 feet or , 10 pink bike feet

The silver turtle shows Josh the line

Syadasti follows

Syadasti on the frame twister

Pete on the ledge of the Angry inch

Silver turtle does a tree ride

Syadasti's turn

now shortly after this , We were going down a trail I have bunches of time , and I have no idea what happened all I know, was suddenly I was getting up close and personal with my front wheel , then the ground . I Now have apretty good Pain in my Chest , what worries me is there is spot on mY chest that is sensitive to the touch , but it hurts if I take a Deep breath. any way we continued, not going to let a little thing like pain stop a great ride.

On to a rock toy , and it was getting warm , around 85 .

Peter

Now into the Kitchen , a Siloutte of the Silver turtle

Syadasti on another huck

and fianlly befroe we got back , ( And we were all just about out of water )

this is really a Nasty climb !

then we went back to my House for Burgers and Beer ! :cheers :

syadasti

i heart mac
Apr 15, 2002
VT
Thanks for showing us the trails today and great pictures. I hope your injuries are not life threating but they sure would be painfull, I have a few bruises myself. Take a hot bath.
-Peter

I had an awesome time. It was great to meet you and your family. ST is a great rider and a good coach. Thanks again for showing us around and having us over. The burgers and beers were great and it was nice to meet your Cockatoo. Hope you feel better and we see you on Sunday.
-Josh

dirtrider2

Chimp
Jan 22, 2006
nam bomber
It was a lot of fun to meet and ride with y'all. You guys rode 'nam like pros! And Splat always has a different (and fun) way of stringing up the trails. Sorry I had to ride and run, but I had used up all all of my kitchen pass. I got back just before it got ugly!

Anyway, Josh next time I'm down in Jersey with my bike I'll shoot you a message. I'd love to ride some of the places I've heard about in your neck of the woods. And Peter, I can only dream of getting to NZ, but if I ever do, I'll look you up.

Good luck with the rest of your tour de NE.

Dave

syadasti

i heart mac
Apr 15, 2002
VT
I think so. We only rode for 3 hours this morning. Thank god for the swimming holes at my local trails!
Thanks again Mickey! We had a great time and it was a bit of change of pace compared to the rockier trails we've been riding. It could not have been much hotter/humid - the weather was killer. The swimming at the end was great and that was some great Mexican after the ride.

If you are ever down in Jersey look me up. I am sure Pete would do the same if you make your way down to NZ.

don

Turbo Monkey
Nov 8, 2001
Rumson, NJ
Thanks again Mickey! We had a great time and it was a bit of change of pace compared to the rockier trails we've been riding. It could not have been much hotter/humid - the weather was killer. The swimming at the end was great and that was some great Mexican after the ride.

If you are ever down in Jersey look me up. I am sure Pete would do the same if you make your way down to NZ.
Mickey and some other 413 locals are way overdue for a trip to our parts, Josh. Did you mention to Mickey what lurks just 2 miles from your house?

Great pics. I haven't been to 'Nam since '94 but that place was real rad even back then. Again, wish I could have made this trip - I miss riding in MA.

You boys have fun up in Verrrmont :thumbs: