Quantcast

Tally?

Jay13

Chimp
Jul 6, 2008
Orlando
Cntrl Fl rider here, it's a waaaays off from Tally though. A few of us still post once in a while on Freeridesouth, others on mtbr.com

If you ever head down to Santos, send me a pm.

thanza

Chimp
Aug 20, 2009
Tally Nasty, Fl
Yea I just rode at tom brown today, cadillac trail, ravine loop, and the pump track. Trail dynamics made some really awesome improvements and made it more technical and the ravine loop has some nice ass lines.

Jay13

Chimp
Jul 6, 2008
Orlando
Hey Don, thanks for posting that link, I had missed that thread but am going to Tally today, guess I'll bring my DJ bike. :D

thanza

Chimp
Aug 20, 2009
Tally Nasty, Fl
Yea, you will have fun with the flow track, bmx track, and pump track. :D You also might enjoy the ravine loop...lots of awesome flowing lines ment for speed.

OffCamber

Monkey
May 27, 2005
Loxahatchee, Fl
Jay, I read something awhile back on the whole trail improvement project. I've been wanting to get there ever since but it's a little out of the way on most of my trips. Love to hear some feedback.

thanza

Chimp
Aug 20, 2009
Tally Nasty, Fl
Jay, I read something awhile back on the whole trail improvement project. I've been wanting to get there ever since but it's a little out of the way on most of my trips. Love to hear some feedback.
To be honest, it's worth the stop...It's quite diverse. Has some pretty awesome doprs, skinnies, and then of course the awesome flow track Yaaay for trail dynamics!

Jay13

Chimp
Jul 6, 2008
Orlando
If you were in town friday. I was going to hit the trails up....I dont have a bike yet that can handle the flow track...
I'll be in town till Fri evening, I'll have my trail bike and my HT, i'd be up to meet... pm me your contact # if your intersted.

Last edited:

Jay13

Chimp
Jul 6, 2008
Orlando
Wow, Tom Brown was a lot of fun. Some of the flowiest trail I've ridden in Fl and equally fun in both directions... Reminicent of Tsali minus the elevation (but with WAY more elevation than you'd expect in a Fl trail.) The flow trail and DJs were a blast too, glad I brought both bikes. Good riding with you yesterday thanza.

thanza

Chimp
Aug 20, 2009
Tally Nasty, Fl
Yes, excellent ride. Trail Dynamic improved the trails a lot and made them more exciting. That view is the icing on the cake.

Last edited: