Quantcast

Tantrum Cycles 2017 graphic design voting is underway

Tantrum Cycles

Turbo Monkey
Jun 29, 2016
Tantrum Cycles has opened up the graphic desing of its 2017 Meltdown and Outburst. We have recieced a number of very high quality entries and have selected a few to put up for a vote. Please go to our website to view the possibilites and vote for your favorite. No matter which design wins, we are guaranteed to have great looking boikes for 2017. Thanks To all who vote and express your opinion and thanks so much to the talented artists that contributed work. One or more of them may will end up with a Tantrum frame of their choice at 100% off!!! The rest of the finalists will recieve a very large discount, so please rate all of the entries when you vote.

www.tantrumcycles.com/design-challenge.html

Brian

4130biker

PM me about Tantrum Cycles!
May 24, 2007
That black one is basically my design but with some red graphics.

In all seriousness, the face is a massive turnoff. I'd ship it with a paper bag to put over the headtube.

lolWes

Chimp
Aug 24, 2011
Because pros work for paychecks not coupons for bike frames.
Correction, Up to a 100% discount on a frame. No guarantee that he doesn't give you less.

Edit: And before the self proclaimed Bike Jesus yells at me, I know that it is dependent upon the level of professionalism and effort put forth. Which totally makes sense, I took my job even though they have a written clause in my employment contract that they can vary my salary on a project basis depending upon how much time and effort someone with no experience in my field thinks I spent on that project.

And yeah, I may not have designed every race car to ever win a race, but I do design work on other stuff so its kinda relevant.

Last edited:

wiscodh

Monkey
Jun 21, 2007
Correction, Up to a 100% discount on a frame. No guarantee that he doesn't give you less.

Edit: And before the self proclaimed Bike Jesus yells at me, I know that it is dependent upon the level of professionalism and effort put forth. Which totally makes sense, I took my job even though they have a written clause in my employment contract that they can vary my salary on a project basis depending upon how much time and effort someone with no experience in my field thinks I spent on that project.

And yeah, I may not have designed every race car to ever win a race, but I do design work on other stuff so its kinda relevant.
did you happen to stay at a holiday inn express last night?

lolWes

Chimp
Aug 24, 2011
did you happen to stay at a holiday inn express last night?
Nahh, but earlier this year I did some design work for them that should be rolling out in most of their hotel locations by the end of next year. Still, if anyone is chopped in half by a blue fin ceiling feature don't call me crying.

Oh cool, that's good to know.

Not to change the subject, but I've got some prime Kansas beach front property for sale. I can make you a helluva deal on it.
I'm allergic to saltwater, kind of a bitch since I'm allergic to my own tears. See previous comment about being uncaring over people dying.

maxyedor

<b>TOOL PRO</b>
Oct 20, 2005
In the bathroom, fighting a battle
Brian,
Those entries all look horrible. This is your brand here. Pay for a professional.
Did you see the original paint scheme the professional did for him? It was somehow worse than these turds.

Hate to say it, but as long as they have that stupid scream face thing on the headtube, they'll always look like Walmart crap. Headtube badges matter folks.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Try paying the rent with "a 100% discount on a frame".
"up to" which could mean from - to 100%

When I was in elementary school a classmate one a contest where he thought he was going to get every GI Joe action figure made. In fact he won a poster of every figure. Kid was fucking crushed. Some part of my hopes he is somewhere mass murdering toy executives.

AngryMetalsmith

Business is good, thanks for asking
Jun 4, 2006
I have no idea where I am
I wish I had pics of the two sterling and gold HT badges I made. One was co designed with a tattoo artist that incorporated the Eye of Horace for a birthday gift for a rider who needed a little watching over. And the other one was a mountain scape for my Dad's bike.