Quantcast

Tantrum Cycles at Sea Otter

Tantrum Cycles

Turbo Monkey
Jun 29, 2016
everything around there is going to be super muddy. try to not trash the trails.
Nick, the guys I was with help maintain those trails, they knew where we were going. No freakin chance of mud. We went across the street from the parking lot and climbed rocks on rocks on rocks for an hour or so, then came back down. Super technical, super fun.

bone dry, like how Co make the inside of my nose. Probably helped that it was frozen all nite. Really fun ride to cap off my trip.

Coming back in feb to go skiing. Depending on weather, way bring bikes.

Tantrum Cycles

Turbo Monkey
Jun 29, 2016
I am back on the demo trail on my way to and from taiwan. I will be in Socal the weekend on March 18-19 for demos. still finalizing trails but one will be Rocky Peak in Simi Vally, where the original PB review was done.The other will likely be in the Laguna/Irvine complex.

The following weekend, Mar 25-16, Daniel B will take the bikes for demos at El Prieto.

When I return fromTaiwan on the 27th, I'm considering stopping in Co on the way home, the weekend of April 1/2.

Let me know if interested. We still only have 2 bikes, the 160 mm x 27.5 Meltdown and the 140fr/125rr mm Outbust

thanks

cheers,

brian

Tantrum Cycles

Turbo Monkey
Jun 29, 2016
It looks like Rocky Peak on Sat, Mar 18. I'm in a black minivan with a tantrum banner. I''ll post an exact location later today. Reserving a ride is recommended.

cheers,

Brian

Tantrum Cycles

Turbo Monkey
Jun 29, 2016
Well Hello. It's time to ride. Now that I finally got all the kickstarter bikes delivered, I get to get back to what I came here for. Go riding.

I will be in Socal from April 1-9. I have a couple M's and an L with me.

I will also be in NorCal April 14-Sea Otter. Maybe demos in Santa Cruz or????

Buzz me if you want to go for a ride.

chris gladden waterfall.jpg

jstuhlman

bagpipe wanker
Dec 3, 2009
Cackalacka du Nord
Well Hello. It's time to ride. Now that I finally got all the kickstarter bikes delivered, I get to get back to what I came here for. Go riding.

I will be in Socal from April 1-9. I have a couple M's and an L with me.

I will also be in NorCal April 14-Sea Otter. Maybe demos in Santa Cruz or????

Buzz me if you want to go for a ride.

View attachment 128367
well wherever the hell that is, i wholeheartedly approve.

Tantrum Cycles

Turbo Monkey
Jun 29, 2016
that's ummmmm, not me. It's a kickstarter customer, we'll just call CG, on a trail called waterfall.

It's around here somewhere. I may or may not make it there, depending on where people want to go. I'm easy. a LOT of good riding around here.

Might shuttle Mt Wilson tomorrow. Start at around 8500-9000ft. End up close to sea level-ish. Fun ride.

Tantrum Cycles

Turbo Monkey
Jun 29, 2016
You going to be in Santa Cruz on the 7th?
I'll still be in SoCal on the 7/8th. Then the following weekend up north. Current plan is to camp out in my hotel in Monterey from the 14th -22nd. I'll have a minivan, 3 or 4 bikes and time to ride. I've had requests for Santa Cruz area and it's close...

Tantrum Cycles

Turbo Monkey
Jun 29, 2016
The sunday before Sea Otter, April 15, I will have a couple bikes at Soquel Demonstration Forest in Santa Cruz.

Tantrum Cycles

Turbo Monkey
Jun 29, 2016
I don't have my own booth, but I'll be "sharing" #605. I'll have a M and L if anybody wants to take a spin.

I might even have some bikes in some races. Including my attempt to be the oldest person to win anything this year.