Quantcast

target drop

stinky six

Chimp
Nov 12, 2001
watson, louisiana
colton and trey got to hit it before security asked that we stop, both of them landed on the tranny, looked real smooth. scott has it on video but i have not seen it yet. we are gonna be coming back in a few months to ride comfort again and were gonna plan out the target drops so we can all hit them before security comes, i was thinking of parking at the outback on top of the hill when they are closed and we can stay out of sight. i'll let you know when were coming

Jimmy_Pop

Turbo Monkey
Mar 1, 2002
Phoenix, Az USA
let me know what weekend you come to texas, maybe a group from dallas will come down and do some urban there in SA and hit some big stuff.

joel

toonces

Monkey
Apr 10, 2002
nowhere
Hrmmm. Need any ATX representation? :D

I have camera and will shoot for free. You just have to be able to do drops like that a few times :D

profro

Turbo Monkey
Feb 25, 2002
Walden Ridge
Don't get too excited about SA urban. That drop and about 2 other things are even worth checking out. We do urban rides all the time and we can never find anything.:(

Something else you might what to check out is Hill Country State Natural Area. It has some really nice DH runs. None of the are shuttlable, but if you spend the day pushing your bikes around there is some real fun stuff that is big bike worthy.