Quantcast

Tater Tots, Jalapenos, and Bacon.

Snowflake

Monkey
Aug 10, 2009
Maryland
I consider pigs to be plants. The amount of actual movement they do is negligible.
LOL :rofl:

Although, I have to disagree. I'm going to assume that you did not grow up in West Virginia as I did. Have you ever seen a greased pig contest, where people in overalls run around and try to catch a greasy pig? Yeah, neither have I. I have seen them on TV though, and those little fackers are fast!

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
LOL :rofl:

Although, I have to disagree. I'm going to assume that you did not grow up in West Virginia as I did. Have you ever seen a greased pig contest, where people in overalls run around and try to catch a greasy pig? Yeah, neither have I. I have seen them on TV though, and those little fackers are fast!
My dad was born and raised in WVA till he was 10. We would visit our family farm every summer. I was born and raised in southwest PA right at the edge of the suburbs and farmland.

Snowflake

Monkey
Aug 10, 2009
Maryland
My dad was born and raised in WVA till he was 10. We would visit our family farm every summer. I was born and raised in southwest PA right at the edge of the suburbs and farmland.
Does born and raised really count when you leave at the age of ten? Either way, I'm sorry you have had to endure that. ;D That comment was really just to make myself laugh, though. If I had to actually put money on if you had or not; I would have voted yes. :thumb:

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
Does born and raised really count when you leave at the age of ten? Either way, I'm sorry you have had to endure that. ;D That comment was really just to make myself laugh, though. If I had to actually put money on if you had or not; I would have voted yes. :thumb:
hey no worries, I don't take offense to it.

and by age ten anyone would be fully ingrained with hillbilly