Quantcast

Texas Monkeys

Stinky Monkey

Monkey
Sep 2, 2001
The Big Sleazy again!
I want to thank all you TX monkeys we met this weekend.
Toninator
Bike Mojo
Joel Hester
Squasher
All of you guys were awsome. Thanks for making us Louisiana boys feel at home!
We will be making another trip out there in a month or two, when we recover.
We will definitely be there next year!!!
Kevin

ps Joel hope the ankle heals up quick!!!

The Toninator

Muffin
Jul 6, 2001
High(ts) Htown
I read on another board that Joel broke his heal/ankle in 5 places and will be the the hospital for about 5 or 6 days, which means he's probably still in comfort. Heal quick and get home fast.
t

trialsmasta

Monkey
Oct 19, 2001
Austin TX
Hey I didn’t realize they had so many monkeys at this event. I met Joel up in Dallas at the bar h event and then when we where shooting video for “Match 2” (trialsin video). I think I met Squisher as well. Well I was the black guy on the blue big hit. I know I spoke to a bunch of people, I’ve forgotten all your names by now so if your describing yourselves lets get a bike description as well. My names Oronde

downhil

Monkey
Oct 1, 2001
trialsmasta, your black?!;)

any word on kicking out your roommate and lettin me move in?:D

Squasher

Monkey
Aug 20, 2001
K-Ville
Originally posted by trialsmasta
Hey I didn’t realize they had so many monkeys at this event. I met Joel up in Dallas at the bar h event and then when we where shooting video for “Match 2” (trialsin video). I think I met Squisher as well. Well I was the black guy on the blue big hit. I know I spoke to a bunch of people, I’ve forgotten all your names by now so if your describing yourselves lets get a bike description as well. My names Oronde
Ya I met you bro. I was on the red RM6. I was with Jordan and Todd. I think you won the sport class bro!!! Congrads!!!!!:D

Stinky Monkey

Monkey
Sep 2, 2001
The Big Sleazy again!
I saw you but did not get to meet you. Oh well next time bro.

trialsmasta

Monkey
Oct 19, 2001
Austin TX
Originally posted by Squasher
Ya I met you bro. I was on the red RM6. I was with Jordan and Todd. I think you won the sport class bro!!! Congrads!!!!!:D
Thanks, I didn't find out that I won until yesterday afternoon. I spilt cause I wanted to get back to Austin and get my party on, luckly my friends picked up my super cool Storm pint glass that I'm currently afraid to use. The course was super cool I love technical stuff. Rocky hill ranch people should take note and maybe drop some bolders and nasty off camber turns on the course so I can keep up with people that arn't scared to hit that 30 foot double. I've only had the bike for about 2-3 months now so I look forward to riding with you folks in the near future. By the way whats your name again Squasher?

Bike Mojo

Monkey
Jul 14, 2001
San Antonio, Texass
Originally posted by Stinky Monkey
I want to thank all you TX monkeys we met this weekend.
Toninator
Bike Mojo
Joel Hester
Squasher
All of you guys were awsome. Thanks for making us Louisiana boys feel at home!
We will be making another trip out there in a month or two, when we recover.
We will definitely be there next year!!!
Kevin

ps Joel hope the ankle heals up quick!!!

Everyone is welcome in KamP MoJO. Glad you guys enjoyed everything. I hope that you had a chance to get at the two kegs of Shiner, Yukon Jack, Crown Royal and Oreos and the various other bottles of liquor lying around the camp.

We are real proud of the courses (DH, XC and TT) at Comfort. Some of the more serious riding in the state IMHO. If you dudes are heading down anytime soon definitely drop us a line. You have contacts all over TX now. And you know where to find me.

And as far as next year, we are already planning the 2003 race. The theme is
bigger and better

aLaN

Squasher

Monkey
Aug 20, 2001
K-Ville

Thanks, I didn't find out that I won until yesterday afternoon. I spilt cause I wanted to get back to Austin and get my party on, luckly my friends picked up my super cool Storm pint glass that I'm currently afraid to use. The course was super cool I love technical stuff. Rocky hill ranch people should take note and maybe drop some bolders and nasty off camber turns on the course so I can keep up with people that arn't scared to hit that 30 foot double. I've only had the bike for about 2-3 months now so I look forward to riding with you folks in the near future. By the way whats your name again Squasher?
My name is Josh:) We need to deffinately hook up sometime. I start my new job in San Marcus on the 15th. I will be commuting for awhile. Ill throw my bike on the rack and then head to Austin for an Urban session one night after work. I would love to see you do some Trials riding bro. I hear your awsome.
Peace