Quantcast

!!!tgif gmt!!!

X3pilot

Texans fan - LOL
Aug 13, 2007
SoMD
Woooooo! Friday! Going home this morning, college football and Scottish Ale extravaganza this weekend!

Last night was Taco night at the VFW. $1.00 Yuenglings and 3 full tacos for $5.

Wish I would have eaten ice cream last night knowing what's coming soon!

And with that visual, I bid you RM citizens good day!

I Are Baboon

The Full Dopey
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
TGIFGMT indeed. Should be a fun but busy weekend. Wife and I are hitting the local brewery's open house tonight and MBC is going to talk to the owner about throwing an MS fundraiser. Tomorrow we're heading to NJ for the Red Wings/Devils game. Sunday we have a greyhound adoption event to attend (the dogs, not the RM dude) which will be followed by food, beer and football with friends.

Monday will be here in the blink of an eye.

Have a good Friday, yo.

TreeSaw

Mama Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
Dancin' over rocks n' roots!
Morning all. I have a sinus headache right now and I am hoping it goes away before my percussion lesson at 10:15 'cause that's not going to be fun!!! Syd was grumpy and went to be really early last night so I got some housework done and went to bed early too. Busy weekend ahead for me...not sure about tonight, but tomorrow I'll be hunting most of the day (there's a huge 8pointer that I haven't had the opportunity to take a shot at yet) then we're going to a friends' birthday party and Sunday I have brunch with friends before doing a little Christmas shopping with Syd.

splat

Nam I am
Morning !

What Crasy Weather we are having ! did a Night ride last night -- In shorts and a Single Jersey! The trails were a Bit damp in places after teh 2+ inches of rain we had in the AM.

But the Start point was just down the street from my House and As I was riding there , my rear derailer cable snapped (i've been meaning to change that ) so I quickly went back home and swapped out bikes and went and had an awesome ride! woo hoooo, pics will be posted later.

Tommorow suppose to ride westminster and then hit up "The Slut" going to bring the good camera for this!

Ithnu

Monkey
Jul 16, 2007
Denver
Today I think I'll finally get the all clear at my doc appointment for my broken collar bone! TGIF.

Heidi

Der hund ist laut und braun
Aug 22, 2001
Bend, Oregon
Happy Friday. I spent my birthday at the bar cheering on the Ducks! Big weekend ahead. Tomorrow is Santacon here in Bend. So at least 50 of us are dressing up as Santa and hitting the bars.

TN

Hey baby, want a hot dog?
Jul 9, 2002
Jimtown, CO
Tomorrow we're heading to NJ for the Red Wings/Devils game. o.

Are you a face painter?

Mornin'.
Went to a new spot around the corner literally a block away that has an awesome beer selection. I had 2 Yellow Pils. The when I got home we walked the dogs to get takeout (falafel, hummus, babaganouj, fuul, :drool: ) in the first snow of the season. it came down good for about 30 minutes then stopped. :rant:

the ski trails are dry and this makes me angry.

Total Heckler

Beer and Bike Enthusiast
Apr 28, 2005
Santa Cruz, CA
Morning all.

My legs are toast after yesterdays physical therapy session. My ride to work was significantly slower than the rest of the week.

I also gave blood last night using the ALYX system. Pretty cool process.

This weekend were picking up our Christmas tree and I am going on my first mtb ride since the accident in October. Just going to do some light xc riding.

TreeSaw

Mama Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
Dancin' over rocks n' roots!
Morning all.

My legs are toast after yesterdays physical therapy session. My ride to work was significantly slower than the rest of the week.

I also gave blood last night using the ALYX system. Pretty cool process.

This weekend were picking up our Christmas tree and I am going on my first mtb ride since the accident in October. Just going to do some light xc riding.
WOOHOO!!! Have a great ride and enjoy the trails!

Total Heckler

Beer and Bike Enthusiast
Apr 28, 2005
Santa Cruz, CA
Thanks ladies.

I was going to hold off to give myself more downtime, but I think my fiance knows I REALLY need to get back on my bikes again and she convinced me I need to go this weekend.

I haven't ridden any of my mtb's since mid July when I had my shoulder surgery.