Quantcast

That's a bad Emma Watson...

Status
Not open for further replies.

DirtMcGirk

<b>WAY</b> Dumber than N8 (to the power of ten alm
Feb 21, 2008
Oz
Just saw Emma Watson at the Harry Potter premier in the UK.

Why did you cut your hair to the "I'm trying out new sexual acts with girls, freshman year edition" length? Jeebus, she looks like she's 35, loves LL Bean and the Lillith Fair...

I do not approve.

DirtMcGirk

Feb 21, 2008
Oz
She's a Subie Brat away from full on Harry everything.

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Tara Llanes and Missy Giove short hair... We know how both of those ended.

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Seriously? :rolleyes: Tara is awesome and her hair cut definitely doesn't define her. Yes, I am a chick with short hair too...happily married and not into chicks either. :think:
You're the outlier, clearly.

And yes, Tara is awesome. I used to do practice runs with her back in the day, super cool chick. Like of of the dudes...:think:

CrabJoe StretchPants

Reincarnated Crab Walking Head Spinning Bruce Dick
Nov 30, 2003
Groton, MA
Emma Watson could have snake hair like Medusa and I'd still do all I could to avoid eye contact as to avoid being turned to stone as I railed the bejeezus out of her.

Rideforfun

Monkey
Nov 23, 2009
I don't know what you fools are talking about. She is one of the most attractive women I have ever laid eyes upon...

dante

Unabomber
Feb 13, 2004
looking for classic NE singletrack
A bunch of fat, middle-aged ex mtn bikers criticizing a hot 21 year old actress who's made millions in one of the most popular movie franchises of all time... I'm sure she's crying in her crystal Grey Goose martini glass as she reads and reread all of your posts.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
A bunch of fat, middle-aged ex mtn bikers criticizing a hot 21 year old actress who's made millions in one of the most popular movie franchises of all time... I'm sure she's crying in her crystal Grey Goose martini glass as she reads and reread all of your posts.
for the record...i was not critical....although i loathe harry potter books and never have seen the movies.

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
I dig Emma Watson with any kind of hair. Maybe not a Chewbacca hair-coat, but anything short of that. Current look = :thumb:

DirtMcGirk

Feb 21, 2008
Oz
DMG:

-hates harry potter
-has unhealthy obsession with lead actress of the movie series he hates

i want to punch him in his gunt
Its an easy target to hit, but you better be running once you do so.

Status
Not open for further replies.