Quantcast

That's right Travis, I'm a girl...

I'm With Him

Chimp
Apr 5, 2004
Sumner aka Hicksville
Went out for my second time ever...almost crashed but-knock on wood-have been able to stay on the bike! I'm doin better and I feel a lot more confident. I really love it. (Plus, I have to get good at it so I don't ride the, as Travis put it "little kid" run that's only okay for girls. Well, Jess is proud of it so there! :) ) If you know of any places closer to the Bonney Lake and Sumner area to ride, I'd love for you to let me know!

I'm With Him said:
Went out for my second time ever...almost crashed but-knock on wood-have been able to stay on the bike! I'm doin better and I feel a lot more confident. I really love it. (Plus, I have to get good at it so I don't ride the, as Travis put it "little kid" run that's only okay for girls. Well, Jess is proud of it so there! :) ) If you know of any places closer to the Bonney Lake and Sumner area to ride, I'd love for you to let me know!
Not sure where you've been riding...but Victor falls is a great place to ride and very close (bonney lake). Check with the local shop.