Quantcast

The 2009 Dirty Bird DH Race!!!

Dudebrah

Chimp
May 18, 2009
Just so everyone is clear, I'm e-mailing out the waiver to all that pm'd me. Practice will run from 10:30-3:30 on friday and 8 am to around 11 am on saturday.

We'll have a rider's meeting after practice (around 11:30) and start racers at noon.

$35 race entry fee is mandatory, friday practice/shuttle is an extra $10 option. Still figuring out prize for the best costume category.

untitledsince89

Turbo Monkey
Nov 11, 2005
Winston-Salem NC
Very dissapointed to say I've been scheduled to work at 5:30 on the 31st.
Think I could make it from the bird back to Winston in time?
who the **** goes out to eat on Halloween!

motomike

Turbo Monkey
Jan 19, 2005
North Carolina
im still waiting for the waver and still waiting to find out what i do with it once i get it
You find a pen and sign your name on it, then give it to someone at the registration table at the race. There will be waivers there, so you could just wait and fill out one when you get to the race.

Dudebrah

Chimp
May 18, 2009
Very dissapointed to say I've been scheduled to work at 5:30 on the 31st.
Think I could make it from the bird back to Winston in time?
who the **** goes out to eat on Halloween!
Depending on what category you could have a good chance to be back in time, couldn't stay for the awards though I'd think.

Dudebrah

Chimp
May 18, 2009
will there b wavers there friday, i was told to give my email address to yall so i could get one and i did that and no one ever sent me one. my email address is
Don't sweat it Corey, I'm all kinds of busy and probably just missed your PM or e-mail. I just sent one to that address, I was hoping to get them over PMs so that you wouldn't have to make your address open to the public (= lots of spam) but either way you should have what you need now.

Yes, waivers will be available both friday and saturday. These waivers are also your race registration, can't get a number plate without one, can't race without no dern number plate.

Just went out and did some shredding this afternoon and the track is mean right now. Its mostly dry but still a bit loose and leafy. We'll get some leafblower action on it before the race for sure. Thanks for the interest, everyone! We're gonna have a freakin' blast next weekend.