Quantcast

The A-Team: finally, a good movie!

Leppah

Turbo Monkey
Mar 12, 2008
Utar
I think Rampage and Rashad are fighting each other next. Don't remember when though. I think it's supposed to be this summer.

Leppah

Turbo Monkey
Mar 12, 2008
Utar
Yeah, they should both be healthy. I love Rampage. I've watched him for a long time. I hope he wins. I just don't know if he can do much against the speed of Rashad. I just hate how cocky Rashad was in the series.

greengreer

Monkey
Apr 27, 2008
NC
Howlin Mad Murdock doesn't seem very howlin' mad in this one. Bring back Dwight Schultz. I think rampage makes a pretty good B.A. though...

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
I'm still torn on the Evans vs. Rampage fight. I would love to see Rampage fold Evans like Machida did. I don't think Evans can KO Rampage unless he brings a big ass board with a nail in it. But in the cage, you never know.

But the reality is Rampage makes a kick ass B.A.

UiUiUiUi

Turbo Monkey
Feb 2, 2003
Berlin, Germany
no Mr T no interest ^^

but i like the sentence:
"they are the best and they specialize in the ridicilous"

maybe thats a movie to watch really NOT sober... :D

Leppah

Turbo Monkey
Mar 12, 2008
Utar
I thought Rampage had "retired" to pursue his booming acting career?
He probably didn't want to go through the whole court battle that Randy was going through before he figured "eff it" since he wouldn't win. Page probably owes Dana some fights and can't see any way out of it other than fighting.

I Are Baboon

The Full Dopey
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
Homosexual pseudo sports aside, I want to see this. I pay $10 for a two hour distraction that requires no thinking. Looks like this would fit the bill well.

JustMtnB44

Monkey
Sep 13, 2006
Pittsburgh, PA
Looks extremely unrealistic.....cant wait to see it.
Haha same here. Dropping a tank from an airplane with people inside so they can shoot at things with the tank gun while parachuting down FTW!

but i like the sentence:
"they are the best and they specialize in the ridiculous"
Yeah that sums it up well. And it was Jessica Biel who said that right, so there is another reason to see this movie.

DirtMcGirk

<b>WAY</b> Dumber than N8 (to the power of ten alm
Feb 21, 2008
Oz
I had a dream last night that I was Murdoc.
Not quite as good as King's dream, but it'll work for me.