Quantcast

The Bambino's curse

RimJobbed

Monkey
Apr 11, 2006
I'm not a huge fan of the Rockies but seeing them whip the shiit out of the Yankees twice in a row on a 6 game winning streak is entertaining. Before, you literally couldn't give Rockies tickets away, now Denver is swarming with baseball lovers. I say keep it up, the Yankees are in a MAJOR slump.

LordOpie

MOTHER HEN
Oct 17, 2002
Denver
Not sure how the Bambino curse plays in.

As for the Rockies, they need to sign the younger talent that's showing serious improvement now to prove they're dedicated to this franchise. The owners are in it for the money and nothing else and should face criminal and civil charges for fraud, embezzlement, and for being c0cksuckers.

sanjuro

Tube Smuggler
Sep 13, 2004
SF
You f***heads must be kidding. They lost two games. After winning 9 in a row last week.

RimJobbed

Monkey
Apr 11, 2006
I'm not kidding, they lost two games to the Rockies, fvckhead. That's like they never even one those other 9.

Hell, like they never even played them in the first place, fvckhead.

RimJobbed

Monkey
Apr 11, 2006
Hey, like I said, I'm not a Rockies fan either, but if you've ever heard of their slump, it's a mountainous victory to have over the over-rated yanks.

LordOpie

MOTHER HEN
Oct 17, 2002
Denver
On a funny sidenote: The rockies charge a huge premium on the tickets for the Yankees. The stadium is packing in the profits and the Yankee fans are paying to watch their team lose.

RimJobbed

Monkey
Apr 11, 2006
On a funny sidenote: The rockies charge a huge premium on the tickets for the Yankees. The stadium is packing in the profits and the Yankee fans are paying to watch their team lose.
This is funny, and also entertaining. It's not just Coors field raking in the dough, the parking spaces next to the stadium have gone up from 10 bucks a day to 44. Whew, that's a highway robbery. But at the same time, if you build it they will come.

sanjuro

Tube Smuggler
Sep 13, 2004
SF
You gave Stinky a hard time for calling you an idiot, so I'm not sure you can call people fvckheads.
I'm kidding and I have never been banned either.

If you can't use the word f***head in a sports argument, when can use it?

What should I have written? "I vehemently disagree with your statement. Jeter Rulz!!!!!"

I Are Baboon

The Full Dopey
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
Far be it for me to defend the Yankees, but they are 13-5 in June. I'd hardly call that a slump. Interesting that 4 of those 5 losses came on the road.

Here's to hoping Clemens gets lit up at Coors this afternoon. :cheers:

LordOpie

MOTHER HEN
Oct 17, 2002
Denver

What should I have written? "I vehemently disagree with your statement. Jeter Rulz!!!!!"
no no, you can use "fvckhead", I just think Stinky should be able to call you an idiot. I understand his point of view in that thread, even if I agree with yours.

RimJobbed

Monkey
Apr 11, 2006

I encourage the use of "I have nothing better to say comments" so way to go. Just don't let your "passion" for the stupidest cult following get in the way of an obvious triumph.

sanjuro

Tube Smuggler
Sep 13, 2004
SF
no no, you can use "fvckhead", I just think Stinky should be able to call you an idiot. I understand his point of view in that thread, even if I agree with yours.
I wrote a bit more about this in the other thread, but I don't care if Stinky gets banned nor would I complain about him. I won't let anything on the internet bother me that much.

Heck, I used to get PM's from the many guises of Mr. Clean.

But it was a good line to annoy him. That threw him off.

**I love Jeter**