Quantcast

the best bumper sticker ever!!!!!!!

J

JRB

DVNT said:
Strange, I was going to pick those up last night, but Media Play closed to early

Too early. Until you learn grammar, stop calling people hicks. :think: :p

DVNT

Turbo Monkey
Jul 16, 2004
Sad thing is I've got a HUGE piece of paper taped to my monitor that says SPELL CHECK EVERYTHING.

J

JRB

dh girlie said:
Targets got em for 24.99...bargain, I say...wonder when seed of chucky is coming out...are we still gonna go simultaneously and call each other on our cell phones during the movie? hahaha!

You'll be arrested like the bitches in St Louis. Don't do it. :nope:

DVNT

Turbo Monkey
Jul 16, 2004
dh girlie said:
Targets got em for 24.99...bargain, I say...wonder when seed of chucky is coming out...are we still gonna go simultaneously and call each other on our cell phones during the movie? hahaha!

Only if you promise to wear your Rapper Costume and talk to the screen, " No don't go in there. Oh no he didn't.....".

He he he

I'll stop by Tarjee tonight. I think the movie comes out on the 12 or 14th. The Baby Shower is on the 28th :mumble: That would be so much fun. I wish I could go meet Jennifer Tilly. :oink:

dh girlie

MISS MISSY (geek)
DVNT said:
Only if you promise to wear your Rapper Costume and talk to the screen, " No don't go in there. Oh no he didn't.....".

He he he

I'll stop by Tarjee tonight. I think the movie comes out on the 12 or 14th. The Baby Shower is on the 28th :mumble: That would be so much fun. I wish I could go meet Jennifer Tilly. :oink:

Dude...have you actually watched boc lately??? I watched it the other night and recalled you saying you liked her...she was kinda nasty lookin...

Cooter Brown

Turbo Monkey
May 30, 2002
Snow Hall, tweakin on math
loco-gringo said:
You two bitches ain't funny. :nuts: Maybe you have to be around cow trucks to get it. How hard is it really though??? Where's Cooter??? HELP!!!!!!

well, to put it into terms for those of you who are so unfortunate to not be rednecks and hicks, it means, basically; There is no other feeling like driving down the road in a cow haulin rig (that's a tractor-trailer/semi), grabbing the gears and hearing the turbo charger on the big ol' Cat diesel start whistling and haulin ass down the road. :thumb:

but, since that would take up too much room on a bumper sticker, it was shortened, hence, "Ain't no feelin, like cow mobeelin"

that's straight outta my text, "Redneck Talk For Yuppies" :D :thumb:

DVNT

Turbo Monkey
Jul 16, 2004
dh girlie said:
Dude...have you actually watched boc lately??? I watched it the other night and recalled you saying you liked her...she was kinda nasty lookin...
It's been a year or so, but she was Trailer Trash.
The scene with her rocker boyfriend is pretty nasty.

The Transformation:
It's not too late for you to change your costume.

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
Grimey said:
visualize whirled peas
I hate that one now.

The first one I saw was interesting and creative.

The second one I saw was simply something to smile at.

The sixteenth billion one I saw was stupid and not funny at all.

People need to learn that when something is on every other car on the street, it's no longer unique or interesting, it is NOT an original thought, and to please let it die.

The other day, someone at work tried to actually take credit for the old, "It will be a great day when schools have all the money they need and the air force needs to hold a bake sale to buy a bomber." I almost slapped him.

Heath Sherratt

Turbo Monkey
Jun 17, 2004
In a healthy tension
There's also this one with pictures of "the evolution of man" and it goes from an amoeba all through out the steps to the upright walking man...and then it has him with his head up his arss. :) Classic.

J

JRB

I saw one that said, "beer, helping ugly women have sex since 1862." I thought it funny.