Quantcast

The child-sized hands reach for the red phone

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
Honestly I was expecting north korea first. I suppose it won't be long.

But in the meantime. Steve Bannon has decided we need to engage Syria.

As long as we're not talking about ethics investigations........

May this thread serve us in the wars du jour that shall ensue.

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
Last edited:

Da Peach

Outwitted by a rodent
Jul 2, 2002
North Van
What's the $/beautifulbaby ratio comparison of Middle East interventions vs sensible domestic healthcare policy?

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Gonna create a BUNCH of jobs replacing all those fancy missiles! Maybe the WV coal miners can do it.

My dad called tonight excitedly asking if my company made cruise missiles because it could be a good time to buy stock...

Nature vs Nurture? Either way, I kind of hope I was swapped at birth.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
option one: draw line in sand....make idle threat...putin assad say fuck you.

option two: cheetos jesus lobs missles at dirt road....putin/assad probably will say fuck you...

option three: ???????

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
so the pee-pee tapes are real, huh? This will definitely convince russia not to leak them.
:tinfoil: alt-theory via reddit:
Russians warned. Syrians evacuated. No casualties. Airfields intact.
The American and Russian governments will both talk this shit up and pretend that they are escalating the conflict. Then they will save the whole fucking world by agreeing on a tremendous deal. That deal will include the US removing sanctions on Russia, in return for Russia leaning on Assad to not use chemical weapons on his own people. Nobel Peace Prize for Drumpf and Putin for averting nuclear Armageddon.

Winners: Drumpf, Putin, Exxon

Losers: Syria, America

*Edit: also this http://www.reuters.com/article/us-global-oil-idUSKBN17905I

Last edited:

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
The American and Russian governments will both talk this shit up and pretend that they are escalating the conflict. Then they will save the whole fucking world by agreeing on a tremendous deal. That deal will include the US removing sanctions on Russia, in return for Russia leaning on Assad to not use chemical weapons on his own people. Nobel Peace Prize for Drumpf and Putin for averting nuclear Armageddon.

I don't read reddit but I was thinking the same thing last night.

Like everything in that asshole's life, this is all show. I just hope we don't end up killing more of our own enlisted just to achieve this sincerely noble goal of this particular administration.

Nick

My name is Nick
Sep 21, 2001
where the trails are
a few months ago there was a video on youtoob of a fictional "breaking news" report that showed a Russian invasion of western Europe and tactical nuclear attacks there and in the USA. Its like an hour long, and the first 10-15 minutes are just EU television. Once I fast forwarded to the start, I watched it all. How it all went down seemed far too believable. Video ends with an emergency broadcast system alert of an incoming, large scale, nuclear missile attack on the States.

Have a nice day.

edit: here. news starts at 11:30

Last edited:

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout

*Edit: also this http://www.reuters.com/article/us-global-oil-idUSKBN17905I
one of the links i posted includes a reference that Russia called it "fake news"

slyfink

Turbo Monkey
Sep 16, 2008
Ottawa, Canada
a few months ago there was a video on youtoob of a fictional "breaking news" report that showed a Russian invasion of western Europe and tactical nuclear attacks there and in the USA. Its like an hour long, and the first 10-15 minutes are just EU television. Once I fast forwarded to the start, I watched it all. How it all went down seemed far too believable. Video ends with an emergency broadcast system alert of an incoming, large scale, nuclear missile attack on the States.

Have a nice day.

poopdeck: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_War_of_the_Worlds_(radio_drama)

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.

Have a nice day.

That was a relaxing watch.
"The feel good film of the year!" - Roger Ebert

:twitch:
I got legit chills near the end. I've said it before, but I'll be glad to be insta-vaporized vs fighting off the zombie hoards. I've read The Road.

Fool

The Thing cannot be described
Sep 10, 2001
Brooklyn
I'll be glad to be insta-vaporized vs fighting off the zombie hoards. I've read The Road.
No kiddin'. I work in America's giant glass freedom erection so I'm pretty much guaranteed an atomic fireball enema.