Quantcast

***The Eclipse, GMT***

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
I'm in my salsa shed partaking in some extra curricular activities and a beer before a road ride in what feels like Las Vegas heat.

Should be fun, if my route pans out. It'll be 50% dirt road and a good time spent breaking the speed limit down some roads.

I'd still rather ride trail though.

TN

Hey baby, want a hot dog?
Jul 9, 2002
Jimtown, CO
I'm in my salsa shed partaking in some extra curricular activities and a beer before a road ride in what feels like Las Vegas heat.

Should be fun, if my route pans out. It'll be 50% dirt road and a good time spent breaking the speed limit down some roads.

I'd still rather ride trail though.
your canadian salsa is making me hungry

StiHacka

Compensating for something
Jan 4, 2013
In hell. Welcome!
Rode this evening, legs felt the best this year so far - strange after the 22+ miles yesterday. Perhaps the low humidity helped? :think:

AngryMetalsmith

Business is good, thanks for asking
Jun 4, 2006
I have no idea where I am
Hauled ass out to the OG spot in hopes of beating crowds and traffic. Since I couldn't score a pair of eclipse glasses, I thought I might sit on a boulder in the woods and watch it get dark. It didn't.

Got a two hour ride in though, and two hours of Thuper Awethum yesterday.

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
After the Eclipse Bloody Marys, the Eclipse bongshed visit, Eclipse eggs, and the Eclipse homemade pickles. I took a nap and missed the whole thing...

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth
Well it took most of the day for the muscle soreness from yesterdays 50 mile fast paced bike ride to fade away. So I did a nice moderate one hour spin session with the road bike on the fluid trainer to really flush out the system. My legs feel great now...can you say active recovery? sure you can

beer followed by a hot shower then time to call it a night is whats on my remaining agenda