Quantcast

The ESC is trying to add a 2014 Southern DH Cup

Eastern States Cup

Turbo Monkey
Feb 29, 2008
East Coast
The ESC is trying to add a 2014 Southern DH Cup. This weekend it is in the hands of the two venues that are needed to make it work.

If you racers, especially Southern racers want to see a great series that will unify the DH racing scene in the East and continue to build the DH racing center of the world, please post here with your thoughts and PLEASE drop those venues an email.

We're doing the best we can to make this happen but if it's to come your help is needed !

Thanks
G

russselll

Chimp
Feb 11, 2012
Are "those two venues" are they Beech Mtn Resort and Bryce Resort? or Beech Mtn Resort and Snowshoe? or Bryce Resort and Snowshoe? Just my thoughts on venues with lifts: Beech Mtn, Bryce, Snowshoe, Massanutten, and very long shots Sugar and Wolf; and then add in shuttle: Windrock and TTC, and maybe Kulo.
It would be awesome if this would finally happen, could have southeast dh series and north east dh series and have one all east championship race.

Eastern States Cup

Turbo Monkey
Feb 29, 2008
East Coast
Are "those two venues" are they Beech Mtn Resort and Bryce Resort? or Beech Mtn Resort and Snowshoe? or Bryce Resort and Snowshoe? Just my thoughts on venues with lifts: Beech Mtn, Bryce, Snowshoe, Massanutten, and very long shots Sugar and Wolf; and then add in shuttle: Windrock and TTC, and maybe Kulo.
It would be awesome if this would finally happen, could have southeast dh series and north east dh series and have one all east championship race.
Yes russselll that's pretty much our plan if we can convinve the venues. I am hoping for a good response here and on FB to help convince the decision makers

russselll

Chimp
Feb 11, 2012
Half way sounds good for this year, what race venues and dates are the 2014 races, in the south? Go headed and lock down dates for 2015 and 2016 for a full year, consistent dates of each pays off better. It will give people time to get there schedules and expenses together for traveling for the next two years.