Quantcast

S.K.C.

Turbo Monkey
Feb 28, 2005
Pa. / North Jersey
Indeed!

I like the glowsitck yellow/blue/black theme!

Like Rice said, you may want to add a bit more protection to the seatstay to prevent the chain from chipping off the paint.

VERY nice!

:thumb:

Victor

Chimp
Jan 31, 2010
Arad, Romania
I was wondering, first of all, who is the official in charge with PR/sales at Evil at this point? Second, any word on the fender/decals that where rumored around?

Raingauge

Monkey
Apr 3, 2008
Canadia
I was wondering, first of all, who is the official in charge with PR/sales at Evil at this point? Second, any word on the fender/decals that where rumored around?
I think you have to to talk to Kevin now. He seems to be the man with the plan.

Victor

Chimp
Jan 31, 2010
Arad, Romania
Gabe said something about some decals might have been available for next season similar to the Evil MS team ones back in 2009 and this year.

Victor

Chimp
Jan 31, 2010
Arad, Romania
I could take a few Evil logo's on the decals I pay for but having to pay 50 pounds for a pair o decent logo's that are spam'd with Slik and other brand commercials. Bottom line, I'm not willing to pay money and advertise brands on my bike. If nothing is available from Evil than I'm just gonna create my own :)

IH8Rice

I'm Mr. Negative! I Fail!
Aug 2, 2008
Im over here now
I could take a few Evil logo's on the decals I pay for but having to pay 50 pounds for a pair o decent logo's that are spam'd with Slik and other brand commercials. Bottom line, I'm not willing to pay money and advertise brands on my bike.
"customers will pay us to advertise our brand? brilliant!"

SirRidealot

Chimp
Sep 23, 2009
The Bike Park
I totally agree about paying to advertise but there is one thing about those graphics-kits that are worth paying for, protecting the paint. Might be worth it when the time comes to sell your bike.

Victor

Chimp
Jan 31, 2010
Arad, Romania
You can get cheap transparent transfer foil for that ;)
I have a guy that makes nice graphics and I'm working on a custom design for my Revolt :)

Aug 31, 2005
[thread pollution]
Is there anyone with unused black decals? I need some for my revolt. I can give $ or trade for any other color.
Thanks
[/thread pollution]

slyfink

Turbo Monkey
Sep 16, 2008
Ottawa, Canada
Let's hope not - let's hope his 2nd place at the worlds lands something better than that.
It'd be better than Evil..... And others....
what's wrong with Cove? Solid bike. Solid company that's been around for a few years? They may not have deep pockets, but that's what other sponsors are for.

But that's neither here nor there, I'm guessing Stevie winds up on Devinci.

I'm still curious to know where Buchar and Kovarik end up.