Quantcast

The first night of Hanakua ride and the next morning.

splat

Nam I am
so friday Night was upon us and it was time for a Nice night ride .

was Me , CP, BadDNA and BillE. the Weather was Damp with a Chill in the air, But still really really warm for December! CP and badDNA were wearing shorts!

BadDNA

BillE taking a different line than we usually use.

CP going for a tree Ride.

I took a bunch of other pictures , but there was PAtchy fog that came and went , and made for Bad pictures.

so we had a great ride and got back around 10 .
got up this morning and Hopped on the bike, and rode over for the 9 Am ride.

The Silver Turtle

Turner_grl

Jake

Fyl like a Turtle .

Turner_grl

The turtle Again .

Donny

And Turner_grl

I'm not sure how I didn't get any Shots of VOZZ, Karl or Scott.

but at this point Dave noticed a Slight problem with my Linkage that ended my ride.

brungeman

I give a shirt
Jan 17, 2006
da Burgh
your brakin chit left 'n right! (I know it is a pain in the ass, but it is a sense of accomplishment to ride a frame till it breaks from fatigue! ) whatcha gonna ride now the chopper?

TurnerGrl

Monkey
Aug 20, 2002
Metrowest MA
He needs a bigger bike. He's beating up on his poor Specialized race bike on the rocks at Vietnam. :bonk:
There's a nice Red Bullit or VP Free frame in his size at MBike - and I've got a "slightly" used '02 Super T that would work just nicely on there! :biggrin:

Thanks for the pics, Splat - especially the one of Jake cleaning the rock garden. Too bad you missed the shot of Hannah flying off the Frame Twister right on my wheel !

Oh, and if anyone's wondering...yes, I really did switch bikes with the Turtle mid-ride. So come to think of it, there's an SX Trail that might be on the market soon, too...:monkeydance:

Riding

Monkey
Dec 19, 2006
Millis, MA
We suggested a new "rule" that Splat can't take photo's of anything he doesn't hit first, but still working on the implementation....
If that were the case, there would be a lot of forums out there with a lot less photos.

And yes, that's really my last name! (had to get this in on my first post)