Quantcast

The Fix is Open to Hacking

TheInedibleHulk

Turbo Monkey
May 26, 2004
Colorado
After I've done ALL the work at the Fix, I've decided that it's only fitting to invite everyone that will case my jumps, skid on my lips and jump with the front wheel higher than the rear to my main place of residence.
I know I used to be known for hating, but now when you case something and I'm there, don't worry. My crazy dog won't try to bite you, and I won't either. Feel free to learn here and not be responsible for your mistakes/cases.
If you happen to be unsmooth enough to completely demolish a landing because of casing, I'll even take you out to dinner. The only dinner I know is beef, so that's what you'll have to live with.

Long live Pump Tracks, Super D and coaching.

Keep the elbows waaaaay out.

EVILTWIN

Monkey
Mar 9, 2005
the loins of god
Sweeet! I just got some new rollerblades! And since the 4 wheeler is in the shop I'll be there fur sure. Oh, maybe afterwards we can even case eachother.

TheInedibleHulk

Turbo Monkey
May 26, 2004
Colorado
Im acually in the process os prepping manpants for a thin coating of concrete that will alow me to hit the line on my new razor scooter and practice my newfound career in the burgeoning sport of naked freestyle razor scottering, or as I like to call it nudescooting. You think a flipwhip looks cool on a bike, wait until you see it with a pair of saggy balls flipping around in synchronization with a machined aluminum mechanism of 3-inch wheeled fury.

TheInedibleHulk

Turbo Monkey
May 26, 2004
Colorado
On a semi-related note, since this thread has the attention of the local crowd, I have a bmx bike for sale if anyones looking to get into the 20" scene cheap. Its an 07 FBM stairmaster, profile cranks, oddessy wheels and tires, macneil pivotal seat and post. Barely ever ridden, turns out the original owner was too much of a pussy to rdie a 20inch so I am posting it up here for him. 100 dollars obo, must sell fast.