Quantcast

The Flumes

RimJobbed

Monkey
Apr 11, 2006
Took some pics while I was down there today. Still been ridin them solo... The pics kinda suck cuz I'm no photag and obviously there could be none of any riding since it's only been myself the last 3 days. Anyways, in case you were wondering, it's all running pretty smooth.
P3070111.jpg

P3070110.jpg

P3070112.jpg

P3070109.jpg

axlvid23

Monkey
Jun 1, 2003
Littleton
aaah, the flumes. i spent a lot of time there back in the day. i'm surprised people are still digging new lines down there. everything i built always got destroyed.

chinkerjuarez

Monkey
Oct 18, 2006
Englewood, CO
Sorry wasn't able to make it out yesterday Chance. Yeah the flumes is going along well there are a bunch of good lines and the start of a pump track. This riding season should be good out there. Watch out for that second lip though it gets really abrupt right before take off. It can sneak up on you.

cjcrashesalot

Monkey
May 15, 2005
WA
aaah, the flumes. i spent a lot of time there back in the day. i'm surprised people are still digging new lines down there. everything i built always got destroyed.
Word. I spent a lot of time down there 2 summers ago (the line on the right in the las pic wasn't there before I came...) but then riders mess up the jumps and don't repair them, and my shovels got stolen. I gave up on that place.

RimJobbed

Monkey
Apr 11, 2006
Yeah, I've been lugging my shovel back and forth. They're dirt jumps and they're closer than Lake Arbor, I'm happy.

RimJobbed

Monkey
Apr 11, 2006
For the most part I would agree that it is. But I will also note that those pictures arn't doing half the justice deserved. Both lines will pop you up in ways you're just not expecting. Definately takes a few runs to get dialed in, but all-in-all they're beginner/intermediate dj's. That place has so much potential though, just needs more hands and shovels.