Quantcast

The Groovy Gravity GAmes Roll Call!!!!

ZEDMAN

Monkey
Nov 19, 2003
S.F. California
black noise said:
I'll be there. Who's going to Sand Hill on Saturday? I'll probably just spend the night in Livermore or camp at Carnegie.

I'm stoked! Last time I had fun but sucked, and I almost missed this one because of a wedding. One month to go...
i am going to be at the sandhill race and heading to practice ggg right after. think im gonna go back home and show up the next morning for the ggg

Yeti DHer

I post here but I'm still better than you
Sep 7, 2001
The Foothills
I rolled and sprained my ankle while at a stop in chico today. It's swollen and it's hard to walk on. It's raised and being iced at the moment but I'm worried if I'm gonna miss this race. I hope not... :eek:

Brian HCM#1

MMMMMMMMM BEER!!!!!!!!!!
Sep 7, 2001
Bay Area, California
Yeti DHer said:
I rolled and sprained my ankle while at a stop in chico today. It's swollen and it's hard to walk on. It's raised and being iced at the moment but I'm worried if I'm gonna miss this race. I hope not... :eek:
Duct tape................and lots of it.

Yeti DHer

Sep 7, 2001
The Foothills
chicodude01 said:
I don't think he was riding there, Something to do with business, I suspect.

No superfun DH trails here for him.............
Yeah, I was off of cohasset at a delivery stop and stepped on my foot the wrong way... ouch.

goodtobeIrie

Monkey
Aug 25, 2004
nor cal
chicodude01 said:
I don't think he was riding there, Something to do with business, I suspect.

No superfun DH trails here for him.............
The disc golf is pretty fun and there's lot of new kickers on it now...nice and tacky and the chutes are perfect conditions...plus there's a few home built trails around here too...

sorry to hear ya got hurt just walkin'

Yeti DHer

Sep 7, 2001
The Foothills
Went to the doctors today and got x-rays. Nothing wrong, just a bad sprain. I can hardly walk on it and I have to ice it while keeping it elvated all weekend. Doctor says 4-6 weeks till I'm all better.... We'll see what happens I suppose.

chicodude

The Spooninator
Mar 28, 2004
Paradise
goodtobeIrie said:
The disc golf is pretty fun and there's lot of new kickers on it now...nice and tacky and the chutes are perfect conditions...plus there's a few home built trails around here too...

Hmmm....Really? I will have to hit that up when I get my fork back from marzo............

goodtobeIrie

Monkey
Aug 25, 2004
nor cal
chicodude01 said:
Wait, Are you a girl by any chance?
I'm a girl...except when my hubby poaches my sign in....that's why I was giving you ****e about being able to keep up...and that's also why I keep wondering if there are any females racing at the GGG...I'm just a girl who rides with her hubby all the time...who also happens to be Banshee's newest team member...check out their site...not totally updated with the new bio's yet...

chicodude

The Spooninator
Mar 28, 2004
Paradise
goodtobeIrie said:
I'm a girl...except when my hubby poaches my sign in....that's why I was giving you ****e about being able to keep up...and that's also why I keep wondering if there are any females racing at the GGG...I'm just a girl who rides with her hubby all the time...who also happens to be Banshee's newest team member...check out their site...not totally updated with the new bio's yet...

Hmm, Interesting..........Maybe I will see you guys around.....

The Kadvang

I rule
Apr 13, 2004
six five oh
goodtobeIrie said:
i KNEW it was my boy dank!

ghettogt76

Monkey
Dec 5, 2001
Pleasant Hill, Kali'fo'nya
Yeti DHer said:
Went to the doctors today and got x-rays. Nothing wrong, just a bad sprain. I can hardly walk on it and I have to ice it while keeping it elvated all weekend. Doctor says 4-6 weeks till I'm all better.... We'll see what happens I suppose.
As long as are better for whistler this summer. I bet my bike won't be ready. Oh well.

TheMontashu

Pourly Tatteued Jeu
Mar 15, 2004
I'm homeless
ghettogt76 said:
As long as are better for whistler this summer. I bet my bike won't be ready. Oh well.
I bet your truck is ready before your bike...... and at the rate your going I will have a truck running before you

captainpolution

Turbo Monkey
Nov 18, 2004
bushwacker said:
I talked a guy from my LBS into coming down and racing for his first ever race. He talked a friend of his into coming along too. :thumb:

sweet. this is going to my first DH race too. glad im not alone........ haha