Quantcast

The Groovy Gravity GAmes Roll Call!!!!

May 3, 2004
Sanna Croooz
Raacerx said:
so stoked to race with clipless this year. last year I forgot my shoes and had to ride platforms for the first time in months.
That was funny when that happened...er I mean, must have sucked for you.

Hey, did you get different forks or are you still running those *ultra* beat boxxers?

Raacerx

Monkey
El_Chimichanga said:
That was funny when that happened...er I mean, must have sucked for you.

Hey, did you get different forks or are you still running those *ultra* beat boxxers?
For shizzle. Got an ultra beat 02 Boxxer on the Demo, but my older ultra beat 2000 actually rides better. It got full new internals this summer so its riding like brand new. Think Ill switch them around, get the 02 rebuilt as well.

I was thinking of getting them painted all nice. Anyone know anyone in Santa Cruz that does powdercoating? Does Santa Cruz Bikes do powdercoating?

May 3, 2004
Sanna Croooz
Raacerx said:
For shizzle. Got an ultra beat 02 Boxxer on the Demo, but my older ultra beat 2000 actually rides better. It got full new internals this summer so its riding like brand new. Think Ill switch them around, get the 02 rebuilt as well.

I was thinking of getting them painted all nice. Anyone know anyone in Santa Cruz that does powdercoating? Does Santa Cruz Bikes do powdercoating?
New internals? Well, that's much better. Last time I saw those things they looked like they just ate some bad shell-fish at the buffet. (And thus were puking)

Santa Cruz does do powder coating...you have to call them and see what day they are shooting the color you want (and it better be red, white or black) and then get it all stripped and masked before hand at SC metal polishing. They will charge about 80$ or so. Talk to Mike at Bike shop santa cruz, he done that before and he will point you in the right direction.

Scrub

Turbo Monkey
Feb 4, 2003
NOR CAL, Sac/CoCo County
Raacerx said:

Why don't you just start a new thread instead of hijacking this one?

PM's work too :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

halfro

Chimp
Mar 4, 2004
SF Bay Area
Man, I miss filming all you guyz. I'm still in the Peace Corps. I've got another 18 months..... you'll see me again. Scrub.... how it hanging?

Yeti DHer

I post here but I'm still better than you
Sep 7, 2001
The Foothills
Whats the camping situation like? Did anyone find out if we can camp near the parking lot or do we have to reserve a campground spot?

Raacerx

Monkey
Yeti DHer said:
Whats the camping situation like? Did anyone find out if we can camp near the parking lot or do we have to reserve a campground spot?
Theres a GGG camping thread now, but yeah Im camping right there in the parking lot. People did that last year. Just setup wherever. I dont think they were charging either.

punkassean

Turbo Monkey
Feb 3, 2002
SC, CA
yeah, and a bumper sticker that reads

"Don't laugh, your daughter's in the back"

I've heard the candy one before, you are going to have to try harder than that!

p.s. What kind of candy, just wondering?

The Kadvang

I rule
Apr 13, 2004
six five oh
punkassean said:
yeah, and a bumper sticker that reads

"Don't laugh, your daughter's in the back"

I've heard the candy one before, you are going to have to try harder than that!

p.s. What kind of candy, just wondering?
lollipops and rainbows and cute bunnies too

all in my windowless van

TheMontashu

Pourly Tatteued Jeu
Mar 15, 2004
I'm homeless
The Kadvang said:
lollipops and rainbows and cute bunnies too

all in my windowless van
tell your sister there has been a terable accedent and that her mother is in the hospital and that she needs to come with me to the hospital

TheMontashu

Pourly Tatteued Jeu
Mar 15, 2004
I'm homeless
Auto response from The Kadvang: New Harry Potter book out July 15th, come camp outside Keplers with me... IM me if ur in!11!!11!!!

remind EVORY ONE to kick your ass

The Kadvang

I rule
Apr 13, 2004
six five oh
TheMontashu said:
Auto response from The Kadvang: New Harry Potter book out July 15th, come camp outside Keplers with me... IM me if ur in!11!!11!!!

remind EVORY ONE to kick your ass
now im really gonna killa b1tch, best sign your will jew

the JIHAD IS UPON YOU

captainpolution

Turbo Monkey
Nov 18, 2004
Connundrum1 said:
yo captain pollution, i'd be down, can i get a ride? i'll hold a sign for yea with a note on the bottom soliciting free sex. call me about that later.

TEXAS, you bleed er muahahah

ginmtb

Chimp
Apr 15, 2002
We're still not sophisticated enough to do an e-mail confirmation (not to mention that many of the e-mail addresses are like chicken scratch). But rest assured if you sent it in on time, you'll be good to go and can confirm on practice Saturday.

Speaking of sending your registration in, if you haven't already sent it in, you better overnight it today (since tomorrow is the deadline). And if you're thinking you'll just wait until Saturday for late reg, well, we can't guarantee we'll have a space for you. Based on past history and our current reg numbers, we will have to turn away some people on Saturday. Sorry. I will be posting a counter on the GGG website showing how many spaces are left. As of last night, we have 71 spaces left. We still have today and tomorrow for receiving entries in the mail. Last year we had 80+ late reg. Not gonna happen this time. We'll be lucky to have half that this year...

Mike
TWW
GGG Webmasterflash