Quantcast

The GTA San Andreas Thread.

math2014

wannabe curb dropper
Sep 2, 2003
I want to move to BC!!!
Hi all,

This seems imho like the best game so far regardless of console or pc. I was chatting with Oly bout the game and i think it would be a good idea to have a thread about the game to chat for progress, messing around, tips etc...

I am at 6% of the game, muscle topped up, stamina 50%, pistol skill 100%, full of tatoos, and basically i am trying to pass the missions of the lowrider race and the beach party where you have to dance and get access to a sound van.

Bring it on homeys.

Yannis :evil:

oly

skin cooker for the hive
Dec 6, 2001
Witness relocation housing
I just started another decline into the immoral world of violent games. This one beats vice city away already! Im one good night into it already and it is cool. Thanks for the tip yannis.... im sure my grandma would be pleased at my choice in the use of her b-day $$.

Coolest thing so far in the game: BMX riding!! I rode BMX in the bowl and in the 1/2 pipe. Theres also sick banks by sweets house. It would be cool if they made the controls a bit more like one of the real bmx/skate games when it comes to the bike stuff....(more ability to do tricks). It wouls make those tougher frustrating times easier to get through if i could go session a bowl and grind some rails......

Seriously though its a cool game if your into it....

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
I can't wait to snag a copy. I'm going to find a copy to rent and stave off my craving for it until after Christmas, in hopes that someone will take pity on me and keep me from having to spend my own money on it.

I was playing Vice City last night and forgot how much fun it can be.

Especially the chainsaw :devil: