Quantcast

The "I Have Zero Faith In Humanity" Thread

mandown

Poopdeck Repost
Jun 1, 2004
Transylvania 90210
So imagine how painful it is for us the faithless when we find out you slipped up and may have at one point actually had faith? I am not going to church for you or any shit like that....
I'm not saying I had faith. I'm saying I've become so anesthetized to the concept of faith, that I forgot faith was a thing some people have.

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
Don't let my American school system vocabulary be the thing that discredits my inability to faith.
Inversely we have faith in your inability to have faith. Don't upset the balance of things. My bad grammar is mine. I own it. I don't think it effects my ability to get my point across.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Inversely we have faith in your inability to have faith. Don't upset the balance of things. My bad grammar is mine. I own it. I don't think it effects my ability to get my point across.
If there is one thing I believe it is that there is nothing to have faith in.

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
If there is one thing I believe it is that there is nothing to have faith in.
Bikes are awesome. Think of how your life has been enriched by them. I suspect you have faith in their ability to provide joy and misery, sometimes on the same ride. Maybe I am wrong. I hope I am not.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Bikes are awesome. Think of how your life has been enriched by them. I suspect you have faith in their ability to provide joy and misery, sometimes on the same ride. Maybe I am wrong. I hope I am not.

I don't need to believe in a bike to ride it.

A pork chop can still feed a man even if he thinks it is a sin to eat a pig.

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
I don't need to believe in a bike to ride it.

A pork chop can still feed a man even if he thinks it is a sin to eat a pig.
Are there things about a bike and its allure you cannot fully explain how they enrich your life? And yes you do need to believe in your bike. You haven't considered design and efficiency in your decision to buy the bike you bought? Did you not take it for a test drive after it was built to confirm your choice? Your pork anecdote is rather faulty as it imply s faith is a abstract concept as to which it is not..... To each his own...

Jm_

sled dog's bollocks
Jan 14, 2002
AK
But boost

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.