Quantcast

The Jetta Rule.

punkassean

Turbo Monkey
Feb 3, 2002
SC, CA
Roxy is quicksilvers girlie division and Reef is a brazilian sandal/shoe/boardshort maker that uses super hotties in G's for their print ads...

Pulser955

Monkey
Oct 29, 2002
Outside Philly pa.
Zark said:
:thumb: Since I've not heard of DMB before I'm assuming the Jetta rules change depending on geographic location ;)

As hot as Jetta girls can be I have a feeling that it'll be a girl in a lifted Tacoma that'll take/break my :heart: :D

:stupid:

I’m in Philly and we have a large number of Jetta hotties too. But im starting to see a lot of hotties in Tacoma’s lately.

blue

boob hater
Jan 24, 2004
california
I'm sorry I have to be a downer on this Roxy sticker mania, but...

Yes, that is a MAN driving. He was caught red handed on the way home from my ride today :D

punkassean

Turbo Monkey
Feb 3, 2002
SC, CA
what a sucka'!

no R35P3C7 for that foo'

edit: maybe there's a couple of hot naked chicks gettin' it awn in the back with the seats folded down? Naw...doubt it, oh well...

punkassean

Turbo Monkey
Feb 3, 2002
SC, CA
punkassean said:
...I have noticed this phenomena declining in recent years.

It used to be if you saw either a Jetta or a Roxy sticker it was virtually guaranteed to be a hottie (especially in SB) and if you saw both the odds were more like 100%! Now, sadly those odds have decreased ass chubbies have learned that dudes look for these things while driving. They use it to their advantage in order to garner undeserved attention!...
reference this prior post of mine...

blue

boob hater
Jan 24, 2004
california
punkassean said:
what a sucka'!

no R35P3C7 for that foo'

edit: maybe there's a couple of hot naked chicks gettin' it awn in the back with the seats folded down? Naw...doubt it, oh well...

In front of the children!?! I never could get a straight on shot of the car without the guy noticing, so you can't see the little kid very well... :(

punkassean

Turbo Monkey
Feb 3, 2002
SC, CA
That "small child" looks a lot like a flower sticker to me?

Or Maybe it was a kinky midget? Did you ever think of that?????????

cali4niabiker

Monkey
Jun 29, 2004
ATLANTA, GA
bwaaaahahaha.

I feel sorry for that dude in the minivan... Maybe his wife has got his balls big time. That blows that he is probably forced to drive than tin can around town...

Fathead

Monkey
May 6, 2003
SE TX
I had to bring this one back to confirm the veracity of this theory in my region. It's shown a 75% success rate over the last 10 days.

Exception is usually a young dude in a 1.8T.

JSB

Monkey
Apr 8, 2004
Flower Mound, Texas
Zark said:
The Jetta Rule:

Maybe its just a California phenomenon but I've noticed The Volkswagen Jetta is the #1 choice hot pieces of tail.

It's not just me who's noticed, I've mentioned this observation to a couple people.

But there are conditions to the Jetta rule:
1, It must be a later model year to ensure hotness of the driver/passengers.
2, must be driving slightly erratically, due to cell phone use.
3, a butterfly decal or Reef sticker on the backwindow increases odds of hotness 50%

And there are also violations to the Jetta rule:
fatties
dudes, probably flaming ;)
Aging hipsters (rare due to death, and the popularity of the PT cruiser)

So if you've recognized this trend and want that hottie to know, I've got your bumper sticker right here :)
I think you hit the nail on the head...One of my wife's teacher friends is this gay guy. And he drives a new jetta... :D

recidivist

Monkey
Aug 29, 2002
Soquel, Cali
aw crap. does that mean I need to sell my Golf? Or leave my girlfriend for someone named Julio?

It's a diesel. Can I at least have one ball back?

Fathead

Monkey
May 6, 2003
SE TX
recidivist said:
aw crap. does that mean I need to sell my Golf? Or leave my girlfriend for someone named Julio?

The golf TDIs I've seen are driven almost exclusively by 40-something dudes with beards. I assume they're engineers. I don't see anything gay about 45mpg and good pickup to boot.

-dustin

boring
Jun 10, 2002
austin
over the summer, we had what was deemed 'Jetta Danger', which was born from the sight of 5 hot girls in 1 Jetta (in NorCal). any time we'd see at least 5 hotties in one locale, it was Jetta Danger. 'course, that didn't happen much till we got to Canada. in Vancouver, we saw another Jetta with 5 hotties in it.

Zark

Hey little girl, do you want some candy?
Oct 18, 2001
Reno 911
recidivist said:

Golf's are exempt from the Jetta rule as they are not Jettas :p

Zark

Oct 18, 2001
Reno 911
golgiaparatus said:
:confused: SCI is a really good band? Hard to compare them to DMB... and Phish, back in their prime 92-98 were one of the baddest bands on earth.

:eviltongu :D
You are forgetting something, I listen to Slayer. :eek: All that sch*t gets lumped in the patchouli reek hippy corner next to a stack of '70's Dead bootlegs :blah: But I digress, this is just a minor point since we can disagree on music all day long, but we can agree on one thing: Hot chicks in Jettas RAWK! :thumb:

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
I guess I drive a chick car.

My brother drives the other kind of chick car...

dump

Turbo Monkey
Oct 12, 2001
my friend has a saying:

"jetta, car of hot chicks everywhere..."

Zark

Oct 18, 2001
Reno 911
RESURRECTION!

I've noticed a decline, in Jettas in general. It looks locally like the Scion TC is the latest and greatest in "hotchickcar" category.

Where is the trend headed in your area?

pinkshirtphotos

site moron
Jul 5, 2006
Vernon, NJ
i drive a 2000 vr soon to have a 24v swap and a turbo good ****. i really want an o4 vr so it already has the 24 but what can i do it was a free car.

ElTORO

Monkey
Jun 27, 2006
With all the other Tards!!
RESURRECTION!

I've noticed a decline, in Jettas in general. It looks locally like the Scion TC is the latest and greatest in "hotchickcar" category.

LOL... I love this thread. Yep it looks to me that the Scion is being taken over, but it's either a hot chick or an old dude.

A friend of mine bought a jetta, 96 coupe white, extra ding for being white. He was ribbed so hard he had to sell it. Everyone one would say, "Dude your driving a Hot Chicks car, what's the deal?"

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
RESURRECTION!

'Round here the Scions seem to contain the kind of chick who could be hot but has treated her body like a combination nukular waste dump and weapon testing facility. A K-Fed wannabe is usually slunk down in the passenger seat.

moff_quigley

Why don't you have a seat over there?
Jan 27, 2005
Poseurville
RESURRECTION!

I concur. Here in the KC area the TC is the chick car of choice now.

Total Heckler

Beer and Bike Enthusiast
Apr 28, 2005
Santa Cruz, CA
I'm on the vortex too but I have noticed this too. Granted some of my guy friends drove Jettas, but its true (atleast in the Santa Cruz area) The girls love the Jetta.

chuffer

Turbo Monkey
Sep 2, 2004
McMinnville, OR
RESURRECTION!

err. not sure what the hot chicks are driving, but i have seen hotties on fixies (bikes) lately. :confused:

as for the jettas, i am buying up all the local mkIIs...starting a fleet.

Da Peach

Outwitted by a rodent
Jul 2, 2002
North Van
Tough call, although I've always noticed that VW Golf are good for the young hotties.

Lately Jeep Grand Cherokees seem to be babe conveyance... Or maybe that chick I saw at lunch today was just that hot...

skinny mike

Turbo Monkey
Jan 24, 2005
this thread reminds me of the song 'black jettas' by ima robot.

They're so popular you can't get away
Girls drive 'em in Encino
And they drive 'em in LA
Some are different, some are older
And their bodystyle is changed
But my heart will still jump
Because to me, they look the same