Quantcast

The Kingdom in a day???

Morryjg

Mr. Ho Jangles
May 9, 2003
Littleton
Okay......If you had one day to ride the kingdom trails which is not enough by any means at all. Which trails are an absolute must ride if you only had one day. I promise I'll post pics next week too. :thumb:

Jozz

Joe Dalton
Apr 18, 2002
SADL
Jack,

First:

This is the loop we always do when down there for MonkeyFest and such.

About 18 miles that will take you up and down all the greatest trails in East Burke, all in the right direction (loop is conter clockwise)

Second:

This one is pretty good for a night ride, drive a shuttle car if you can at the end of the trail, down dead moose alley and moose alley in the same night ride is awsome!

Jozz

Joe Dalton
Apr 18, 2002
SADL
Is our takeaway from this that Pines sucks?
If I remember correctly, at that time Widowmaker was funner than Pines. Not long after they did some work on Pines and it became the usual route. Windowmaker was a fun warp speed run.

I Are Baboon

The Full Dopey
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
If I remember correctly, at that time Widowmaker was funner than Pines. Not long after they did some work on Pines and it became the usual route. Windowmaker was a fun warp speed run.
We had a nice one hour loop that we'd do for night riding or just to squeeze in some extra miles before dinner. It went Sugarhouse Run - Pines - Vast - Riverwood - Sugarhouse Run - Kitchell. That entire loop now would be off limits.

Sandwich

Pig my fish!
Staff member
May 23, 2002
borcester rhymes
I wonder how long this will last. I imagine there will be considerable pressure from every business owner in town if they continue this. Perhaps it'll be resolved by spring? I can live without the triple Ts, but some of those west side trails are my favorites...