Quantcast

The last person to post a picture from their last bike ride wins access to the white courtesy phone.

Da Peach

Outwitted by a rodent
Jul 2, 2002
North Van
Muddy unrideabru bike...hmm, I'm guessing you drive the Mazda through some puddles, then clean the car but leave the bike mud intact. Seems like a lot of work to earn PNW parking lot bro points, but at our age, image is important :thumb:
My bike vanity was inspiring me to take an "after" photo too, but it gets damned dark in the afternoons with DST!

Da Peach

Outwitted by a rodent
Jul 2, 2002
North Van
Huge day (for me)

Unrideable frame and fork. Warming up...

Lotsa this up...

then some of this

Leading lots of this...

and this

come at me bro.

All added up to this:

Last edited:

Serial Midget

Al Bundy
Jun 25, 2002
Fort of Rio Grande
My ride today did not include snakes, mud, trees, ferns... just me trying to make XC great again. :) Unedited so you see my missed punches. 12 miles covered in about 2 hours, this is the best part of the trail I rode today.

Last edited:

StiHacka

Compensating for something
Jan 4, 2013
In hell. Welcome!
My ride today did not include snakes, mud, trees, ferns... just me trying to make XC great again. :) Unedited so you see my missed punches. 12 miles covered in about 2 hours, this is the best part of the trail I rode today.

Nice! On your Giant? If I rode without gloves, tree bark would quickly replace a lot of skin on my hands.

Flo33

Turbo Monkey
Mar 3, 2015
Styria
just for you pricks i told my buddy to take a shot of me hitting a gap jump on the local trail today. the dumbass took a live photo and i'm too lazy to turn it into a gif and rip the pertinent frame out...SO THERE.
LOL! A buddy of mine taking a video of me hitting a jump... ended up taking a shitty image

Duerrgraben 2k.jpg

Da Peach

Outwitted by a rodent
Jul 2, 2002
North Van

Was pretty sweet on the trails today.

Ran into Thomas Vanderham and Andrew Shandro. Figured a pic would be a bit annoying. Kinda neat though.

Fact: those guys are fast.

Da Peach

Outwitted by a rodent
Jul 2, 2002
North Van
Just beat the rain
Long techy slog up on the unrideabru nomad

Neat relic on a new section of the climber

It gon' rain!

Love this tree

Didn't stop much on the way down, but this section was pretty zesty.

Fun feature

Da Peach

Outwitted by a rodent
Jul 2, 2002
North Van
Managed to avoid the rain again.

Another moist climb

up to the cloud line... I went right

Greasy bits

And found a sneaky re-route which is awesome

kazlx

Patches O'Houlihan
Aug 7, 2006
Tustin, CA
First ride on the Enves. I was right about this bike desperately needing a real wheel/tire upgrade. What a difference.

Last edited: