Quantcast

The last person to post a picture from their last bike ride wins access to the white courtesy phone.

Da Peach

Outwitted by a rodent
Jul 2, 2002
North Van
Fye Vayem!

I guess my eyeballs give off just enough heat to keep those little tiny patches slightly less foggy than the rest of my glasses.

Ride was good though. Home by 6:40.

SuboptimusPrime

Turbo Monkey
Aug 18, 2005
NorCack
Day was riddled with mechanical issues that limited the number of runs I did but still great fun. Took this one riding the lift down with a front flat -- first time in a long time I managed one of those.

IMG_4702.jpg

Jm_

sled dog's bollocks
Jan 14, 2002
AK
Pass, 45 miles out-n-back. Lots of water/mud, temps nice and trail generally in good shape, you have to ride this early in the season because it gets overgrown quick. Damn water washed the grease out of my BB though, repacked the bearings this morning.

G0067012.JPG
G0097035.JPG
G0097036.JPG

Me and my gigantor sized hands.
highres_462039211s.jpg
Johnson

Attachments

Last edited:

maxyedor

<b>TOOL PRO</b>
Oct 20, 2005
In the bathroom, fighting a battle
Too hazy to see the Channel Islands yesterday, but I found a pair of gloves, so that's a win. Climbing was brutal in the heat, but it kept everybody away from the downhill sections, they were fast and completely hammered, super fun

SuboptimusPrime

Turbo Monkey
Aug 18, 2005
NorCack
I had just started my ride when I came barreling around a corner and found a bridge washed downstream thanks to our ridiculous June weather. Some helpful soul had kindly placed a stick and some rocks right in the center of the trail about 2 feet in front of the bridge. In avoiding the stick, I couldn't get my shit together to bunny hop the creek, and ended up with this situation...
IMG_4745.jpg

After some laughing and a bit of cursing, I then did what any man worth a shit would have done in the first place. Just when I thought my opinion of our local riding scene could sink no lower I see something like this and prove myself wrong.
IMG_4746.jpg

Thankfully bike and rider were fine and the rest of the ride was fun other than clearing storm debris constantly.