Quantcast

The last person to post a picture from their last bike ride wins access to the white courtesy phone.

ICEBALL585

Bacontard
Sep 8, 2009
.:585:.
Went riding at Dryer Road Park yesterday with @crombie1. Hit one of the new jump lines that they are building (you need a ton of speed to actually clear anything). The guys were there working on the pump track which is looking pretty cool so far.

(sorry, no pics cause I was lazy)

SuboptimusPrime

Turbo Monkey
Aug 18, 2005
NorCack
@SuboptimusPrime way too classy to hide your pumptrack in the backyard. Got to put it in the front yard like me ;)
Well played, sir. Post up some pics--always looking for ideas. We built the track 3 years ago and it's running 100% better now than when we started due to a steady stream of tweaks and revisions. If we move in the next few years, the wife has decreed that we must have a pump track at the new house as well (score!). I shall try to follow your example on the next go-round or hell just have one long ass track round the entire house...

Last edited:

profro

Turbo Monkey
Feb 25, 2002
Walden Ridge
Post up some pics--always looking for ideas.
Wood kickers are so easy to maintain...

I'll try to take a pano of our redneck playground and post it up. But mine is so played out after having the same layout for 9 years. Ugh. I need to level it and redo completely. But since our family built a cabin (where we have a dirt bike track) I am thinking of just building a new one up there. I have so much more room for activities there. Thinking I need some real dirt jumps too!

Last edited:

SuboptimusPrime

Turbo Monkey
Aug 18, 2005
NorCack
Glorious. I'll say that if I had a dirt bike and land on which to brap it, I'd probably cease to do any work on my pump track. Props for juggling it all.

profro

Turbo Monkey
Feb 25, 2002
Walden Ridge
Nice. Couple dudes and me rode Racoon Mountain a couple weeks ago and were thinking of hitting ocoee as we drove througg from AVL. Any mentionable routes you could recommend?
Just ride it all, if you look at the map of the Tanasi trails its pretty easy to find a way to circle it all.

Winning a XC last night on a 26" bike and flat pedals. :banana: