Quantcast

The last person to post a picture from their last bike ride wins access to the white courtesy phone.

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
How do you pay for your coffee? :confused:
Westy sends it to me. He includes some very disturbing notes designed to scare or intimidate me. I am not sure why and how he got my address. I don't want to believe it was from JBP. But I have no evidence to support my claim. I think Westy thinks I am going to drop a dime on his dead hooker exploits. He tried to involve me in his endeavor, but I wasn't interested. I favor living prostitutes weirdly....

Don't make me tell my Jesus George Washington story again......

Westy sends it to me. He includes some very disturbing notes designed to scare or intimidate me. I am not sure why and how he got my address. I don't want to believe it was from JBP. But I have no evidence to support my claim. I think Westy thinks I am going to drop a dime on his dead hooker exploits. He tried to involve me in his endeavor, but I wasn't interested. I favor living prostitutes weirdly....
Weirdly what?

AngryMetalsmith

Business is good, thanks for asking
Jun 4, 2006
I have no idea where I am
2 too many! flats 4 lyf and dirty white t for me!
there was one trail that had probably 15 trees down...was funny watching clipped in dudes deal...they each fell over at least once too

he went slowest :D
I ride clipped and learned how to hop logs in the 90s. Haven't ridden flats since I raced BMX as a kid.

We really do need to ride together...

Jm_

sled dog's bollocks
Jan 14, 2002
AK
There are some damn amazing flats-riders out there, but there are also a lot of mediocre ones that can't figure out how amazing clipless riders can exist in the same universe.

jstuhlman

bagpipe wanker
Dec 3, 2009
Cackalacka du Nord
it was fun to watch the clipped in dude hop around getting around switchbacks and over some logs...i rode clips up until about 10 years ago...don't feel motivated to go back, but to each their own. two guys on clips were the two youngest ones out there today and they hauled ass for sure.

AngryMetalsmith

Business is good, thanks for asking
Jun 4, 2006
I have no idea where I am
Every time I tried flats when I was racing DH, all I could think about was where my feet were. I know that they are at the end of my ankles, but when riding not so much.

Even though I ride clipped I still drop my inside leg on fast, tight berms. Add a set of Ardents to the mix for some two wheel drifting for the full moto'd out effect.

ICEBALL585

Bacontard
Sep 8, 2009
.:585:.
Rode BPW on Saturday with Crombie. Checked out the new Light Purple trail which is pretty cool. GROC has done a lot of nice work to those trails this summer. :thumb:

(Sorry, no pics to prove it)