Quantcast

The last person to post a picture from their last bike ride wins access to the white courtesy phone.

AngryMetalsmith

Business is good, thanks for asking
Jun 4, 2006
I have no idea where I am
You: Ring ring....
Westy: WTF do you want?
You: I just found this phone on my doorstep....
You: Dude... I just plugged it and nothing happened. So I pressed the red button and it started ringing...
Westy: Did you read the instructions asshole?
You: No. I didn't see any instructions??
Westy: Hangs up abruptly.
If you don't read the instructions it's really easy to accidentally call Westy. He hates being pestered for glitter. Come on man, get with it.

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
If you don't read the instructions it's really easy to accidentally call Westy. He hates being pestered for glitter. Come on man, get with it.
I always supply the glitter, gags, and guns. Always... His failure is somethings else entirely.... He finds validation in being pestered.... You're kidding me right?

AngryMetalsmith

Jun 4, 2006
Why did you think that? I believe I have always stated my aversion to dead crack whore babies, children, canolis, mexican weed, and instant coffee....
Some times as a cook it's not what you want to cook, but what your guests want. Westy is very disappointed. Of course he's too proud to tell you that he was really looking forward to dinner.

Shall I have the minions come by to collect the white courtesy phone or do you want to try again ?

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
Some times as a cook it's not what you want to cook, but what your guests want. Westy is very disappointed. Of course he's too proud to tell you that he was really looking forward to dinner.

Shall I have the minions come by to collect the white courtesy phone or do you want to try again ?
Already smashed it into bits with a hammer. It freaked me out hearing Stinkyboys voice when it went to message.

AngryMetalsmith

Jun 4, 2006
Already smashed it into bits with a hammer. It freaked me out hearing Stinkyboys voice when it went to message.
Oh, you weren't supposed to get that phone, it's a deprecated, previous version that has a few bugs to say the least. There must have been a mix up at the distribution center. A word of caution though, whatever you do, do not throw the broken pieces in with any trash that has adult beverage containers or hooker residue. I can't really say anymore than that because the Lizards are always monitoring the whereabouts of the WCP.

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
Oh, you weren't supposed to get that phone, it's a deprecated, previous version that has a few bugs to say the least. There must have been a mix up at the distribution center. A word of caution though, whatever you do, do not throw the broken pieces in with any trash that has adult beverage containers or hooker residue. I can't really say anymore than that because the Lizards are always monitoring the whereabouts of the WCP.
No worries. I sprinkled some crack on it. Hookers generally pay me for sex with adult beverages. I am not even remotely afraid of Westy and his lizard friends...

AngryMetalsmith

Jun 4, 2006
No worries. I sprinkled some crack on it. Hookers generally pay me for sex with adult beverages. I am not even remotely afraid of Westy and his lizard friends...
It's not Westy and the Lizards you should be concerned with, it's the chemical reaction. If that happens, and you'll definitely know it, there's a fix but it involves acquiring locks of hair from Jehovahs Witnesses and a recently deceased parakeet. I assume these items will not be difficult for you to get.

Sandro

Terrified of Cucumbers
Nov 12, 2006
The old world
From the green way on the way back from the coffee roaster. Picture doesn't do the colors justice.

edit: Or, work at all for some reason. WTF Google?

Since clicking it took me to your google profile i couldn't help but use said search engine. You've really done a fine job of establishing this librul hippie god hater persona, so i wasn't quite prepared to find out about your side gig:

People across the Earth are worshipping God every day. But have you ever wondered: What actually happens when I worship? Experience the supernatural power of worship that presses into God’s throne-room presence and releases His throne-room power into your life!

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.

Since clicking it took me to your google profile i couldn't help but use said search engine. You've really done a fine job of establishing this librul hippie god hater persona, so i wasn't quite prepared to find out about your side gig:

People across the Earth are worshipping God every day. But have you ever wondered: What actually happens when I worship? Experience the supernatural power of worship that presses into God’s throne-room presence and releases His throne-room power into your life!
Shit! Secrets out. :panic:

*edit: holy shit, that's a real thing. I thought that was something you created in a meme generator. :twitch:

Last edited:

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
You: Ring ring....
You: I just found this phone on my doorstep....
You: Dude... I just plugged it and nothing happened. So I pressed the red button and it started ringing...
Westy: Did you read the instructions asshole?
You: No. I didn't see any instructions??
Westy: Hangs up abruptly.
That was my assistant. I don't answer phones.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Y'all need to get back on your meds. I don't roll with lizards. All bears all the time.

Jm_

sled dog's bollocks
Jan 14, 2002
AK
They look goofy (rolled up in the picture), but they let me rock the trails when it's subzero and the dirt is frozen hard. With some Lake or 45Nrth boots, you ride this stuff as if it's summer time. Tons of great traction on the trails in this time between rainy/greasy-decaying-leaves season and snow season. Nothin but hard frozen dirt this PM.
22555095_10101292840998468_3084084522319094924_n.jpg

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
There are two ways you can get down a steep section; on your wheels or on your ass.

Here is a pictorial view of both methods.

My buddies attempt. In all fairness this is the steepest thing he's ever attempted to ride and he didn't cartwheel down the hill, so all-in-all good effort.

Tonight I think we'll ride this in the dark with lights. :brows:

SuboptimusPrime

Turbo Monkey
Aug 18, 2005
NorCack
Family shred at the house. Mrs. Prime trying out the BTR with Mini Prime in pursuit
IMG_5206.jpg

She's getting pretty good about looking through the turn but was "pedalling" through the corner. I want her to learn to turn inside foot out. Soon.
IMG_5209.jpg