Quantcast

The last person to post a picture from their last bike ride wins access to the white courtesy phone.

Sandro

Terrified of Cucumbers
Nov 12, 2006
The old world
The ladyfriend taking the baby on vacation means i got to ride two days in a row. Rode some local trails i hadn't been to in a while and they were so much more fun than i remembered.

Nick

My name is Nick
Sep 21, 2001
where the trails are
"Course Description:

Full Course: 5 stages, 38km, 1975m climbing on the day, 1100m descending in stage. Mainly black diamond trails, with one double black trail. The Enduro World Series Qualifier course. Designed for advanced/expert riders; this is the full meal deal, supersized, with a filet-o-fish on the side."

@Da Peach ... killing it this year so far.

Da Peach

Outwitted by a rodent
Jul 2, 2002
North Van
"Course Description:

Full Course: 5 stages, 38km, 1975m climbing on the day, 1100m descending in stage. Mainly black diamond trails, with one double black trail. The Enduro World Series Qualifier course. Designed for advanced/expert riders; this is the full meal deal, supersized, with a filet-o-fish on the side."

@Da Peach ... killing it this year so far.
Haha.. course was only announced today, and almost all my practice riding was waaaaaaaay off guessing where they'd set the routes. Except for this:

I've tried to ride this trail 4 times over the last 3 years, but something always foiled the plan. Its a bit out of the way. Praise the FSM that I happened to finally manage to ride it last weekend. It is THE LAST trail I expected them to include in the event. It will be spicy.

I'll be happy if I finish. It'll be a big day on the bike, with a lot of opportunity to break myself in half.

Add to that a "mystery stage" announced on race day where I will most likely be riding totally blind. Oughtta be interesting.

Sandro

Terrified of Cucumbers
Nov 12, 2006
The old world
Good luck Sir, Squamish looks amazing. I still hate myself for only being able to afford a BMX bike when i lived in Vancouver.

Haha.. course was only announced today, and almost all my practice riding was waaaaaaaay off guessing where they'd set the routes. Except for this:

I've tried to ride this trail 4 times over the last 3 years, but something always foiled the plan. Its a bit out of the way. Praise the FSM that I happened to finally manage to ride it last weekend. It is THE LAST trail I expected them to include in the event. It will be spicy.

I'll be happy if I finish. It'll be a big day on the bike, with a lot of opportunity to break myself in half.

Add to that a "mystery stage" announced on race day where I will most likely be riding totally blind. Oughtta be interesting.
do.want. May I come visit?

Jm_

sled dog's bollocks
Jan 14, 2002
AK
Damn good ride today, 46 miles, Johnson Pass out-n-back. Weather cooperated. This has lots of water-crossings and mud-holes, so your feet don't stay dry, but no snow and vegetation hasn't gotten bad yet.

Tomorrow I have a 36 mi gravel grinder race and my legs are going to be absolute jelly. I may just ride slow and drink beer.
IMG_5263.JPG