Quantcast

The line has formed...

kingbee

Monkey
Mar 29, 2004
Ohio
I guess peoples time is worth a lot less these days. Spend 3 days sitting in a parking lot to save $400 on a tv?

Prettym1k3

Turbo Monkey
Aug 21, 2006
In your pants
Let's be honest... It's well worth it for a lot of people who work in banking/high-tech to sit outside and wait three days because, well, they don't have jobs anymore. So getting 40% off a new TV because Lyke-OMG-STFU-BBQ their son/daughter/husband/wife totally needs it... well, it's apparently worth it, rather than saving that 6 weeks severance pay to pay for a mortgage (Oh yeah... the government will pay that) and utilities (Oh yeah... the government will pay that) and food (Oh yeah... the government will pay that).

*Government = my tax dollars hard at work for people who chose poorly in their choice of career/company*

IH8Rice

I'm Mr. Negative! I Fail!
Aug 2, 2008
Im over here now
I guess peoples time is worth a lot less these days. Spend 3 days sitting in a parking lot to save $400 on a tv?
or spend $399 on a 42" no name plasma being sold at Meijer on Friday.

hell i waited 2.5 days for PS3 when it came out....outside of a Walmart...in the rain.

Last edited:

Arkayne

I come bearing GIFs
May 10, 2005
SoCal
Isn't bb doing that xbox 360+2 games for $199? Couple that with a big screen and p0w. woddabahgain

Ithnu

Monkey
Jul 16, 2007
Denver
I see this kind of stuff and wonder who these people are. I don't know anyway who would wait 3 days for a TV.