Quantcast

The Lizard People Who Run Bikemag

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
I am still not convinced that Lizard People run the Monkey. If they did surely I would have been made a Moderator by now.... Maybe they are intimidated by my mastery of Kung Fu and my Pizza making skills.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
I am still not convinced that Lizard People run the Monkey. If they did surely I would have been made a Moderator by now.... Maybe they are intimidated by my mastery of Kung Fu and my Pizza making skills.
Lizards do not like pizza. Try a forum run by the rat people.

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
Kinda hard for you to hear when it's the voices inside his head. :sarcastic:
Its not my fault. You failure to perceive my subtle misgivings is not my problem. Based on your attitude I am not surprised you haven't picked up on my displeasure concerning said attitude.....

I am the beacon of hope here. A appreciative gesture of thanks would help your situation....

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
JD's so bright, got to wear shades.

One day I hope to be the bacon of hope.
Actually I don't have to wear shades. But I recommend you do. 7K lumens and it shimmers when I turn on my portable fog machine. The shimmering is slightly hypnotic and if you stare at it long enough it will make you dizzy then puke like a migraine. Bright Shining Bacon Bowls of hope. Now that would be really something. You could sprinkle Crack on them and use them for dead crack baby stew...