- the lunch thread -

jacksonpt

Turbo Monkey
Jul 22, 2002
Vestal, NY
SkaredShtles said:
You only eat ~2500 calories a day? I'd wither up and blow away.......... :p

-S.S.-
2000 is my target - some days are over that, some days are under. I wish I could at least start withering up...

jacksonpt

Turbo Monkey
Jul 22, 2002
Vestal, NY
SkaredShtles said:
Good luck on it! I usually eat 2000 calories for breakfast.......... ;)
Oh, I've been there... 1000 calories in a sitting is nothing for me. But when I hit 190lbs about a month ago (I'm 5' 8", with my shoes on), I decided something had to change.

Ciaran

Fear my banana
Apr 5, 2004
So Cal
Just had a little chicken teriyaki, california rolls, a couple of pieces of salmon sashimi, and some miso soup. Yummy goodness!

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
jacksonpt said:
Oh, I've been there... 1000 calories in a sitting is nothing for me. But when I hit 190lbs about a month ago (I'm 5' 8", with my shoes on), I decided something had to change.
Whoa! I see your point, Fatty. ;)

I'm not sure what I'd do if I started gaining weight.... :think:

-S.S.-

ET_SoCal

Monkey
Aug 10, 2001
C-Me Valley, CA
stosh said:
..... bunch of engineers ...
PB&J, chips, apple & water.

Joke4-Today:
An engineering student is walking along when a fellow student arrives on a new bicycle. Impressed, he asks, "Where did you got this beautiful bicycle?"
"Well," the second engineering student says, "A couple of days ago I was just walking along when this georgeous blonde pulls up, hops off the bike, rips off all her clothes, and says 'take what you want'."
The other engineering student nods and says "Good choice. The clothes probably wouldn't have fit."

mogulskr

Monkey
Aug 28, 2002
NH
stosh said:
where do you get your steak tips from?

I got a f'ing awesome place in NH called Mr Steer.
Is the Mr. Steer you talk about in Londonderry, NH. If so how long does it take you to get there?

OGRipper

back alley ripper
Feb 3, 2004
NORCAL is the hizzle
I just polished off an order of Thai Chicken Noodle Soup with rice noodles, carrots, sprouts, peanuts, and spicy peppers...yum yum yum, and I only got a little on my shirt.

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
mogulskr said:
Is the Mr. Steer you talk about in Londonderry, NH. If so how long does it take you to get there?
Yep thats where it is! It takes me 4-5hrs to get there however my uncle lives in Londonderry so it doesn't take long.

mogulskr

Monkey
Aug 28, 2002
NH
stosh said:
Yep thats where it is! It takes me 4-5hrs to get there however my uncle lives in Londonderry so it doesn't take long.
That makes more sense then. I happen to be 5 minutes from the place. The tips are good and the line is out the door in the summer months on the weekends.

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
mogulskr said:
That makes more sense then. I happen to be 5 minutes from the place. The tips are good and the line is out the door in the summer months on the weekends.
They have some good chicken too!!!

Any good riding in that area?

mogulskr

Monkey
Aug 28, 2002
NH
stosh said:
They have some good chicken too!!!

Any good riding in that area?
Not right in Lodonderry, but within 45 minutes there is some goood riding. The best in my opinion is Fort Rock in Exeter, NH. There is also Bear Brook SP and Fomba.