The MisterClean Challenge

Status
Not open for further replies.

Transcend

My Nuts Are Flat
Apr 18, 2002
Towing the party line.
blue said:
Wait wait wait...You've never raced? Sign me up, old man.
You don't have to be a competitive minded person to be a good endurance rider you know...:rolleyes:

And 30 miles is WAY longer then even the longest WC XC race course, which in turn is longer then most local/regional events.

MisterClean

Monkey
Jan 20, 2006
SoCal Supermarket Shelves
Transcend said:
E-posturing for fun and profit. Hilarious, especially when it's an adult calling out kids. Good show.

edit again: If you are serious (which I highly doubt), I think I know of a couple of kids here who would be willing to come down and seperate you from your money. I don't doubt you are in shape, but I happen to know these guys are in spectacular shape and have qualified for WC XC races - and also hold elite Downhill licenses. Hell, that's a better purse than winning a season of XC world cups...
When the braggart stated these SC huck kids coud outride me on any trail, any time, anywhere, I decided to call him on his BS and to put his money where his mouth is. I did notice that the braggart has yet to respond to my calling him on his BS.

Given that I have had several race e-challenges over the years by other chest thumpers, this was only the second time I have thown down the gauntlet. Then again, the other one was more ridiculous, coming from some dude who thought XC trails in Florida are highly technical. The photos he eventually posted on this technical wonderland took the cake.

Sure, your WC XC kids would probably ride me into the ground with ease, but they are not a bunch of mouthy kids on the internet, they are aspiring professionals.

I've always stated that on any given day no matter who you are, where you are, who you ride with, what bike you ride, and how fast you think you may be, there is always someone else out there faster than you are. Some of these kids will never get it.

Transcend

My Nuts Are Flat
Apr 18, 2002
Towing the party line.
MisterClean said:
When the braggart stated these SC huck kids coud outride me on any trail, any time, anywhere, I decided to call him on his BS and to put his money where his mouth is. I did notice that the braggart has yet to respond to my calling him on his BS.

Given that I have had several race e-challenges over the years by other chest thumpers, this was only the second time I have thown down the gauntlet. Then again, the other one was more ridiculous, coming from some dude who thought XC trails in Florida are highly technical. The photos he eventually posted on this technical wonderland took the cake.

Sure, your WC XC kids would probably ride me into the ground with ease, but they are not a bunch of mouthy kids on the internet, they are aspiring professionals.

I've always stated that on any given day no matter who you are, where you are, who you ride with, what bike you ride, and how fast you think you may be, there is always someone else out there faster than you are. Some of these kids will never get it.
Oh I know, I saw the eposturing on both sides, not saying they were right...but as you put it..they are mouthy kids on the internet.

And as for the Wc guys..they are actually aspiring profesional DH riders, who just happen to be in better shape then anyone deserves to be. As for being mouthy on the internet...i don't think they could turn a computer on. :rofl:

This is something very few people get, in any walk of life.

MisterClean

Monkey
Jan 20, 2006
Transcend said:
You don't have to be a competitive minded person to be a good endurance rider you know...:rolleyes:

And 30 miles is WAY longer then even the longest WC XC race course, which in turn is longer then most local/regional events.
My idea of competition is playing Scrabble with an English Professor.

My idea of riding a bike is to throw my leg over it and go.

blue

boob hater
Jan 24, 2004
california
Transcend said:

Why do you think god invented 24 Hour events and Epics?

MisterClean

Monkey
Jan 20, 2006
Transcend said:
Oh I know, I saw the eposturing on both sides, not saying they were right...but as you put it..they are mouthy kids on the internet.
A fool and his money are soon parted. I could use $5K for my kid's tuition.

And as for the Wc guys..they are actually aspiring profesional DH riders, who just happen to be in better shape then anyone deserves to be. As for being mouthy on the internet...i don't think they could turn a computer on.
If I were an aspiring professional rider in any event, I would be well-rounded enough to ride any kind of bike on any kind of terrain, except that redbullshiite stuff. Flopping off of a cliff takes a certain set of skills, but doesn't relate enough to the rest of the mtb world to make it worth the risk.

This is something very few people get, in any walk of life.
Especially from behind a keyboard.

OGRipper

back alley ripper
Feb 3, 2004
NORCAL is the hizzle
MisterClean said:
Well dang!! I agree with this. But the rest of this is just pure entertainment.

The Kadvang

I rule
Apr 13, 2004
six five oh
MisterClean said:
When the braggart stated these SC huck kids coud outride me on any trail, any time, anywhere, I decided to call him on his BS and to put his money where his mouth is.
Judging people you have never met as "SC huck kids" based on pictures off an internet message board is laughable at best.

sanjuro

Tube Smuggler
Sep 13, 2004
SF
MisterClean said:
Pick any trail in Southern CA that climbs over 3,000ft and is over 30 miles long with your any bike, anywhere, or any time in the next four weeks and make it worth my while. I can cover $5,000. Put up or shut up, kid.
I'll find us a nice SoCal trail with at least one 3000 foot climb. You pick the date and show up with the cash. Don't say anything else but "OK".

blue

boob hater
Jan 24, 2004
california
Do we have to bring cash too? I'm confused. Ship me and my bicycle out there in 4 weeks and I will waste you...You could just race the Sea Ott XC course, I suppose...

Btw, anyone know why they scratched the Marathon for good this year from the SOC?

maxyedor

<b>TOOL PRO</b>
Oct 20, 2005
In the bathroom, fighting a battle
Pvssies if your racing for 5k, do it on beach cruisers, with a pony keg, and 100 miles. Makes it more interesting for the rest of us.

That being said I'll bet $5,000,000 that I can ride up mamoth mountain faster than you, Any takers?

BuddhaRoadkill

I suck at Tool
Feb 15, 2004
Chintimini Bog
Westy said:
If it were only in western Va I'd be in. I know a few nice 5000+ ft loops at Douthat State Park I'd feel confident with, even in my "off" season. I'd even put my old Superlight back together for it.
I call Sandbagger!!! :p

SilentJ

trail builder
Jun 17, 2002
Calgary AB
MisterClean said:
I thought you had put me on ignore?

Paying money to ride a trail in a crowd is ridiculous to me. I did it once, just so I could make the previous statement without being hypocritical. The results are long gone from the 'net, so even if I say I placed first in my event, I could not prove it. Then again, I didn't race to prove anything, other than how ridiculous it was to pay money to ride a crappy route in a crowd of people I don't know.

You may put me back on ignore now.
Haha. :rofl: I'd never put you on ignore. The entertainment value of your e-chest thumping is too high.

MisterClean said:
I've always stated that on any given day no matter who you are, where you are, who you ride with, what bike you ride, and how fast you think you may be, there is always someone else out there faster than you are.
You state this, but do you believe it? On a board of almost 14K members, you seem to think that you're the top dog.

brungeman

I give a shirt
Jan 17, 2006
da Burgh
MisterClean said:
I thought you had put me on ignore?

Paying money to ride a trail in a crowd is ridiculous to me. I did it once, just so I could make the previous statement without being hypocritical. The results are long gone from the 'net, so even if I say I placed first in my event, I could not prove it. Then again, I didn't race to prove anything, other than how ridiculous it was to pay money to ride a crappy route in a crowd of people I don't know.

You may put me back on ignore now.
you need to race the "punk bike enduro" then again... maybe not!!!

MisterClean

Monkey
Jan 20, 2006
The Kadvang said:
Judging people you have never met as "SC huck kids" based on pictures off an internet message board is laughable at best.
Looking at their hucky ducky "trail" and seeing their incredible stupidity in thinking that they were somehow right for poaching that trail in was plenty. I'm sure that nobody would be stupid enough to take me up on my wager offer because there's no friggin' way short of me being struck by lightning that those two could outride this old fart in the parameters set in the offer. If they were more than some hucky duckies, someone would pony up the dough and it would be on.

Changleen

Paranoid Member
Jan 9, 2004
Pōneke
MisterClean said:
Looking at their hucky ducky "trail" and seeing their incredible stupidity in thinking that they were somehow right for poaching that trail in was plenty. I'm sure that nobody would be stupid enough to take me up on my wager offer because there's no friggin' way short of me being struck by lightning that those two could outride this old fart in the parameters set in the offer. If they were more than some hucky duckies, someone would pony up the dough and it would be on.
OK, You are a dick. With a bad moustache.

T-Pirate

RESPECT!
Sep 28, 2003
Boone, NC/N. Greenville county, SC
MisterClean said:

I never said I was right in poaching anything. All I said was it was a shame to have all the hard work down the drain. I knew it would happen. I already said your ass doesn't know anything about me. I really don't think anyone else on this board is so full of themselves that they are gonna waste their time proving themselves (right or wrong) against some prick like you. My hucky ducky self had an awesome ride on some singletrack in north carolina today. You probably wouldn't be interested in my weak 15 miler at a relaxed pace though. Guess what, I rode in baggie shorts and rode my DH bike too. And judging by your degrading comments in regard to me, it sounds like you don't think I have ever ridden 30 miles on a bike. Well all the good downhills in the area are pretty far out, with lots of climbing to get to them, so seriously fvck off and stop talking sh1t about me and things you know nothing about. Eat a dick bitch.

sanjuro

Tube Smuggler
Sep 13, 2004
SF
MisterClean is the reason why the internet sucks.

Any drooling loser can become an aggraving prick thanks to the anonymity of online communication.

This is a guy whose only interaction from females is disapproving looks, too afraid to say boo to anyone else, and the only communication we would have with him, is yelling "Left" as we rode past him.

I want to see him show up and ride, or I want him to go away.

The Kadvang

I rule
Apr 13, 2004
six five oh
MisterClean said:
Except they never said they were right in "poaching that trail in." At least try to come up with a coherent arguement. Since when are jumps "hucky ducky?"

Because I am an immature 17 year old I can tell you to take the cock out of your mouth and shut up with a clean consicence.

MisterClean

Monkey
Jan 20, 2006
T-Pirate said:
Eat a dick bitch.
What's with the obsession and these hucky ducky kids eating dick? It's pretty funny how their dietary notions are inclined towards organ meat. Try liver and onions, it has more iron than dick and might help you ride beyond a leisurely pace some day.

MisterClean

Monkey
Jan 20, 2006
The Kadvang said:
Except they never said they were right in "poaching that trail in." At least try to come up with a coherent arguement. Since when are jumps "hucky ducky?"

Because I am an immature 17 year old I can tell you to take the cock out of your mouth and shut up with a clean consicence.
I bet you call California, "Cali" too.

noname

Monkey
Feb 19, 2006
outer limits
Holy Menstrating Mondays! I can't believe everyone's getting so upset about this drippng back of moldy nut butter! If there's one thing I learned in my previous life(recovering racer geek) it's that the guys talking the most **** are always the ones glaring up at you when your on the podium. I've never competed against a strong expert/pro level rider who talked ANY crap like that. I say we all give it a rest and let the c@#kgobbler puff out his chest all he wants. How else is he going to atract his ideal male?

Status
Not open for further replies.