The MisterClean Challenge

Status
Not open for further replies.

Changleen

Paranoid Member
Jan 9, 2004
Pōneke
MisterClean said:
Who needs accuracy with a device that was made for close-quarters combat? The Uzi was not designed for much more than close quarters (reads urban for those from "Cali") combat, which is obvious to anyone who knows anything about firearms. The HK MP-5 is a better firearm, but not made for anything more than the Uzi was, hence my reference to the Uzi being the "Tonka Toy of submachine guns". As far as where you see them, you haven't been to South Central LA ever, have you? For being designed in 1951, it was an effective and relaible enough design to be one of the most recognizable firearms of all time.
You're gay.

TheMontashu

Pourly Tatteued Jeu
Mar 15, 2004
I'm homeless
MisterClean said:
Who needs accuracy with a device that was made for close-quarters combat? The Uzi was not designed for much more than close quarters (reads urban for those from "Cali") combat, which is obvious to anyone who knows anything about firearms. The HK MP-5 is a better firearm, but not made for anything more than the Uzi was, hence my reference to the Uzi being the "Tonka Toy of submachine guns". As far as where you see them, you haven't been to South Central LA ever, have you? For being designed in 1951, it was an effective and relaible enough design to be one of the most recognizable firearms of all time.
They shoot what ever then can steel in south central. Age has NOTHING to do with how good a gun is. The uzzi is a piece of crap, 9MM is crap, END OF STORY. There are designes that have been around for over a hundred years that are still top of the line today. The CURRENT marine corps sniper rifle is basicly the same as the german K98, wich was in its first form was around in the 1880's. Please do not try and argue guns with me, if there is one thing I know its guns. It is not very relaible and it is not effective, how can a full auto gun be effective with a postol grip for one, and for 2 it has a 9 inch site radius. It is a high rate of fire pistol that you have ZERO control of. If you want to talk guns I can start getting into balistic coefficient and start making the arguement that all 9mms are CRAP. You say you know alot ebout everything, I am a retard strate up and I'll admit it. But I do shoot on a good week 3 days and a bad week once. I know ALOT about guns, and am constantly learning more. Unless you own a guns shop there is a good chance I know more than you, if you're a swat team member, military or law armorer, some sort of special forces, or shoot more than you touch yourself you most likely don't know as much about guns as me, and if you do fall into one of thoes catagories I will be close. One of thoes people will know more about a fe specific fire arms and how they operate, but over all knowledge will be quite comparable.

akitadawg

Chimp
Apr 24, 2005
big sky country
Not sure how I ended up here. Somehow I;ve been familiar with JD over the net for some time.

Oddly I perceive him as merely stating things clearly, succinctly, and without the pitter patter modern day folks stack on things.
In other words, JD (Mister Clean) speaks the clear unaldulterated truth few are actually prepared to hear.

I'd put my 5 grand on him on his wager, or in a streetfight, or in handling weapons.
There's something that happens to ya when you perception broadens. I don't think most of you folks hashing on the guy really understand what a gut check really is.

BTW, what the old timer says about the uzi is dead on, no two ways about it.

And don't you think JD parallels he best science writing and zen masters? Succinct with so much meaning conveyed...someday this war will end.

akitadawg

Chimp
Apr 24, 2005
big sky country
TheMontashu said:
They shoot what ever then can steel in south central. Age has NOTHING to do with how good a gun is. The uzzi is a piece of crap, 9MM is crap, END OF STORY. There are designes that have been around for over a hundred years that are still top of the line today. The CURRENT marine corps sniper rifle is basicly the same as the german K98, wich was in its first form was around in the 1880's. Please do not try and argue guns with me, if there is one thing I know its guns. It is not very relaible and it is not effective, how can a full auto gun be effective with a postol grip for one, and for 2 it has a 9 inch site radius. It is a high rate of fire pistol that you have ZERO control of. If you want to talk guns I can start getting into balistic coefficient and start making the arguement that all 9mms are CRAP. You say you know alot ebout everything, I am a retard strate up and I'll admit it. But I do shoot on a good week 3 days and a bad week once. I know ALOT about guns, and am constantly learning more. Unless you own a guns shop there is a good chance I know more than you, if you're a swat team member, military or law armorer, some sort of special forces, or shoot more than you touch yourself you most likely don't know as much about guns as me, and if you do fall into one of thoes catagories I will be close. One of thoes people will know more about a fe specific fire arms and how they operate, but over all knowledge will be quite comparable.
Son my feces contain more knowledge about firearms than you ever will.

hooples3

Fuggetaboutit!
Mar 14, 2005
Brooklyn
akitadawg said:
Not sure how I ended up here. Somehow I;ve been familiar with JD over the net for some time.

Oddly I perceive him as merely stating things clearly, succinctly, and without the pitter patter modern day folks stack on things.
In other words, JD (Mister Clean) speaks the clear unaldulterated truth few are actually prepared to hear.

I'd put my 5 grand on him on his wager, or in a streetfight, or in handling weapons.
There's something that happens to ya when you perception broadens. I don't think most of you folks hashing on the guy really understand what a gut check really is.

And don't you think JD parallels he best science writing and zen masters? Succinct with so much meaning conveyed...someday this war will end.
akitadawg = Mistercleans' Boyfriend...
now you guys did it.. you've managed to hurt him and his boyfriend feelings

lovebunny

can i lick your balls?
Dec 14, 2003
San Diego, California, United States
TheMontashu said:
now your getting cocky. what is with all the blown up egos in this thread?

JohnE

filthy rascist
May 13, 2005
Front Range, dude...
Since this has merged into a weapons thread, I have to weigh in. I have used the Uzi, both the SMG and the mini, and it is a piece of crap. Cheaply produced, not the greatest design (Blowback, not super reliable) and under powered. Prone to feed problems, yet easily cleared. Give me an HK MP5 any day.
HOWEVER, please consider the method behind the madness regarding them. Cheaply produced, and made for homeland defense by a very desperate country willing to arm all its citizenry, it was and is a stroke of brilliance, the right tool for the right task at the right time. The Sten gun from WW2 was the same thing, cheap, easily produced, not super reliable and again, under powered 9 mm. But it was distributed to resistance fighters in bulk, and killed alot of bad guys. Uzi? Same deal. A room broom, designed for close quarter battle and urban combat, at ranges of less than 30 m. (18 feet)
Would I buy one? No. Would I carry one were it issued me? Hell yeah.
9mm. Parabellum? Another story in itself. Carry alot of rounds, or go for stopping power? I would buy for stopping power (.45 ACP), yet if its issued, throw as much lead downrange as quickly as possible. 9mm or .45, makes no difference, its all lead, and typically the last one to shoot wins the battle. 9mm. you need to hit center of mass, large bone mass (sternum) or vital organ for a knockdown, and this is still not a given because of the tendency for the high velocity round (1360 feet per second on average) to punch right through a person. A .45 or .357 has the stopping power at about 800 fps, but you sacrifice velocity and capacity.
It all comes down to METT-TC (Look it up if you dont know what it means) Home defense? 12 gauge. Hiking in the mountains? .45 Grizzly Win. mag. Hiking in S. Central? 9mm., and alot of it.

And lastly...

Attachments

sanjuro

Tube Smuggler
Sep 13, 2004
SF
akitadawg said:

Let me give you some truth: any a-hole can run his mouth without thinking. The internet is perfect for this, because any loser can become a superhero behind his monitor.

Or, is this really MisterClean ?

MisterClean

Monkey
Jan 20, 2006
SoCal Supermarket Shelves
TheMontashu said:
Try English next time.

MisterClean

Monkey
Jan 20, 2006
SoCal Supermarket Shelves
JohnE said:
Since this has merged into a weapons thread, I have to weigh in. I have used the Uzi, both the SMG and the mini, and it is a piece of crap. Cheaply produced, not the greatest design (Blowback, not super reliable) and under powered. Prone to feed problems, yet easily cleared. Give me an HK MP5 any day.
HOWEVER, please consider the method behind the madness regarding them. Cheaply produced, and made for homeland defense by a very desperate country willing to arm all its citizenry, it was and is a stroke of brilliance, the right tool for the right task at the right time. The Sten gun from WW2 was the same thing, cheap, easily produced, not super reliable and again, under powered 9 mm. But it was distributed to resistance fighters in bulk, and killed alot of bad guys. Uzi? Same deal. A room broom, designed for close quarter battle and urban combat, at ranges of less than 30 m. (18 feet)
Would I buy one? No. Would I carry one were it issued me? Hell yeah.
9mm. Parabellum? Another story in itself. Carry alot of rounds, or go for stopping power? I would buy for stopping power (.45 ACP), yet if its issued, throw as much lead downrange as quickly as possible. 9mm or .45, makes no difference, its all lead, and typically the last one to shoot wins the battle. 9mm. you need to hit center of mass, large bone mass (sternum) or vital organ for a knockdown, and this is still not a given because of the tendency for the high velocity round (1360 feet per second on average) to punch right through a person. A .45 or .357 has the stopping power at about 800 fps, but you sacrifice velocity and capacity.
It all comes down to METT-TC (Look it up if you dont know what it means) Home defense? 12 gauge. Hiking in the mountains? .45 Grizzly Win. mag. Hiking in S. Central? 9mm., and alot of it.
Wow, a lucid and well thought out accurate response! I prefer S&W Model 29 with Glasers for the mountains. South Central, a Kalashnikov with lots of 7.62x39 would be my choice. I like the heft.

Ciaran

Fear my banana
Apr 5, 2004
So Cal
This thread is just getting silly.

Monkeys arguing with mister clean.

Cleans boyfriend coming in and registering just to defend him.

:rolleyes: This is better then a DHTAHOE thread.

I tell ya, all of you need to go ride your bikes. Especially YOU, Mister Clean. You should spend a little more time working on your own sparkling personality and a little less time picking e-fights on web boards (And YES, we know that you are doing the same thing on other boards). You say that you aren't going out of your way to argue with e-tards, yet you take the time to logon and read and respond to posts here. About the only people who truly are not going out of their way to argue are the people who haven't posted in this thread.

Personally I think that a mod needs to lock and then delete this thread, and ban you and your friend. Other than a few of your first posts you haven't contributed anything that either, A) discusses bikes, or B) makes Ridemonkey a better place to be. You seem to be a great bike rider, a fair photographer, and a mediocre writer. Stick to what you do best, and just go ride your bike. If Ridemonkey is beneath you and filled with e-tards, then just don't come back.

Transcend

My Nuts Are Flat
Apr 18, 2002
Towing the party line.
akitadawg said:

Wow, so how was that shortbus ride to the internet cafe?

Transcend

My Nuts Are Flat
Apr 18, 2002
Towing the party line.
Ciaran said:
This thread is just getting silly.

Monkeys arguing with mister clean.

Cleans boyfriend coming in and registering just to defend him.

:rolleyes: This is better then a DHTAHOE thread.

I tell ya, all of you need to go ride your bikes. Especially YOU, Mister Clean. You should spend a little more time working on your own sparkling personality and a little less time picking e-fights on web boards (And YES, we know that you are doing the same thing on other boards). You say that you aren't going out of your way to argue with e-tards, yet you take the time to logon and read and respond to posts here. About the only people who truly are not going out of their way to argue are the people who haven't posted in this thread.

Personally I think that a mod needs to lock and then delete this thread, and ban you and your friend. Other than a few of your first posts you haven't contributed anything that either, A) discusses bikes, or B) makes Ridemonkey a better place to be. You seem to be a great bike rider, a fair photographer, and a mediocre writer. Stick to what you do best, and just go ride your bike. If Ridemonkey is beneath you and filled with e-tards, then just don't come back.
Excellent.

Status
Not open for further replies.