Quantcast

The most ugliest WRX STI ever. Tommy Kaira.

ALEXIS_DH

Tirelessly Awesome
Jan 30, 2003
Lima, Peru, Peru
Holy crap!, that is some UGLY and expensive sti (38k after taxes and freight landed in Peru).
its got a 2.2 with 355hp. but daaaaaaaaang!, that chit is ugly and
expensive....
i cannot believe a japanese would take that piece of crap over the other awesome cars they got there.... tommy kaira sucks ass

i hate riced out cars.....

Attachments

TheInedibleHulk

Turbo Monkey
May 26, 2004
Colorado
The ZZII is a sex machine, but I dont think it ever made it to production. It was based upon the R34 (RB26det?..something like that) engine and was supposed to weigh close to 2000 pounds.

Yeah thats an ugly bumper.

mack

Turbo Monkey
Feb 26, 2003
Colorado
I like it allot, there are better bumbers out there though, but that one isnt so bad... Id rather have a nice 300zx twin turbo!

HippieKai

Pretty Boy....That's right, BOY!
Oct 7, 2002
hippie-ville
it's not that bad..it's not great but not as ugly as the lime green mazda miata with full ricer kit i see every day at school. NOW that thing is ugly!

=[Stinky]=

I like bagels and turkey sandwiches
Sep 9, 2001
Atlanta YEAAAHHH!
Its not an ugly car at all. Its a very sexy car infact... Its just got a crappy body kit. Who is tommy kaira anyway.... I dont follow the new rice cars...

Give me an early surpa with a 7mgte, and ill get yah 600hp!

mack

Turbo Monkey
Feb 26, 2003
Colorado
supras are silly...

this is a real track car...

in its show car form...

in its race form...

punkassean

Turbo Monkey
Feb 3, 2002
SC, CA
That front bumper looks like an Evo IV or something. Nothing new or exciting there...

I'm with Stinky, gimme an old Supra :thumb:

=[Stinky]=

I like bagels and turkey sandwiches
Sep 9, 2001
Atlanta YEAAAHHH!
mack said:
supras are silly...

in its show car form...

in its race form...

I respect the 300s I dig the skylines too. Im just a toyota guy. One of my friends just got an Infinty g35 that uses the same suspension, all wheel drive system, and traction control, as the skylines. Its a fun car... for a sedan

rpk1988

Dec 6, 2004
Maryland
Ohhh baby, I would love to have a skyline... :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: , in NFSU2, you can do a burnout up to six gear in that car when it is fulling upgraded. Its sick.

TheInedibleHulk

Turbo Monkey
May 26, 2004
Colorado
IMO the hierarchy of japanese sports cars from the 90s is as follows... Supra, RX7, 300ZX, and VR4. If you want to include the skyline it would be first or second, hard to say. All of the cars except the mitsu can be made to be excellent performers for the track or street, but the 300Zx loses points for being fugly and a crappy nissan. The Rx7 breaks down like it was made in england but it's light and looks fantastic. My only hesitiation in putting the supra first is its weight, but it makes up for it in quality, looks, and power potential.

To say you would take a 300ZX over an STI is just foolishness though, the cars arent even in the same league.

NotQuiteJdm

Monkey
Mar 25, 2004
Maryland
It's got the celica action package on it. The big trend over seas putting bigger kit on the cars like fools do here...while people crave the JDM parts in the US/Canada

ALEXIS_DH

Tirelessly Awesome
Jan 30, 2003
Lima, Peru, Peru
supras are kinda overrated in the US. they are fast, and can be made faster for cheap.. but there are nicer cars, with way better interiors for as much a supra runs for in the US...

good thing nice there is no demand for those cars here.
a few miles down my house they`ve been selling a 95 supra twin turbo for 12k bucks for like 6 months and nobody takes it yet....
i got a 93 rx7 for 9k bucks with less than 20k miles 2 years ago...

skylines are awesome. i checked a crashed r33 gtr they were selling for 8k like 8 months ago... i really wanted it badly, but it was too damaged to fix...

my broker told me he could get me a r34 gtr one for 43k in lima, after taxes, freight and switching it to LWD. i see they are like 90k in the US...
anybody knows why is that??

ALEXIS_DH

Tirelessly Awesome
Jan 30, 2003
Lima, Peru, Peru
llkoolkeg said:
Cool but for the cheesy deck spoiler. I'm surprised there isn't a parachute pack attached to it!

Otherwise, a very nice looking ride.
yeah it sucks. but my friends is a fast and furioused 19 years old... :D

lima is full of cars with those spoilers, and huge exhausts pipes...
they kinda got trendy after Fast and furious....

i miss the time when i was in high school, and the trendy cars in town were the caged imprezas gt and other rally derived cars...

bmxr

Monkey
Jan 29, 2004
Marietta, GA
mack said:
supras are silly...

in its show car form...

Some show car... nice wheels :eviltongu

I am not a huge fan of Supra's, but give me one over a 300ZX any day! IMO the Supra design has held up to the test of time much better, especially when it comes to aesthetics...

NotQuiteJdm

Monkey
Mar 25, 2004
Maryland
That 300z is ugly, end of story. Skylines are more overrated then supra's, both are "movie" cars that's one reason why the demand is so high. A few of my friend have supra's and 2 have skylines (R32 & R34) and personally I'd rather have a Silvia but then again I don't like JDM cars.

:heart: :heart: :heart:

AMG hand built TT 6.0L SOHC V-12
604 hp
738 lb-ft

Oh daddy likes :sneaky:

NotQuiteJdm

Monkey
Mar 25, 2004
Maryland
Enzo..pshhh MB CLK GTR

http://www.exoticcarsite.com/pages/mercedes_benz_clk_gtr_supersport.htm

The RX-8 is like a family car in my eyes..I think it got beat in everything by every other car in its class, lol. Thats why Mazda told owners at the begining they were not putting down the numbers they're supposed to be and offered a full refund if they so chose. That was a good move on Mazda's part but there's alot better cars out for the money then an RX-8. To each his own. :nuts:

TheInedibleHulk

Turbo Monkey
May 26, 2004
Colorado
math2014 said:
or a carrera GT :):):)....

well for normal-ish cars,....an RX8 cannot be beaten...
I hope youre joking. The RX8 can, and will be beaten by oh.. every last one of its competitors both current and previous model. Not a bad looking car except for the goofy tailights, but in desperate need of about 40 percent more power.

TheInedibleHulk

Turbo Monkey
May 26, 2004
Colorado
SkaredShtles said:
Wow. That *might* be the ugliest fuggin' vehicle that has ever been put on this planet. And I'm including Gremlins, H2s, Avalanches, and Azteks in that assessment. <barf>

-S.S.-

The CLK GTR is one of the sexiest vehicles this planet has ever seen. Screw being entitled to opinions, you are just wrong. :evil: :evil:

steve45

Monkey
Sep 30, 2003
Dundee, Scotland
that impreza dosnt even hit the top ten of the ugliest imprezas i've seen.
not exactly nice looking but i'd hardly call it ugly.

math2014 said:
yeah topgear is absolutly the best-est tv program ever!!!!
100% agreed! :thumb:

on that note any word on the new series, i'm sick of these best of episodes.