Quantcast

the nba's flat earth society

Jm_

sled dog's bollocks
Jan 14, 2002
AK
That was one of the best things i have ever read!

Some FE'rs acknowledge that we have been to space, but all pics are taken with a fisheye lens, But why is there no ice wall in the photos? I guess they'd answer Photoshop.
Right here bitches. I was there.

90097B62-A633-46EA-98BF-1D57A8DA59AD.jpeg

pnj

Turbo Monkey till the fat lady sings
Aug 14, 2002
seattle
I know about aerodynamics and fluid dynamics and how things move through the air, about the certain size of rocket nozzles and thrust,” he told the Associated Press in November 2017.

“But that’s not science; that’s just a formula. There’s no difference between science and science fiction.”

I'd be curious to hear what his definition of 'science' is.

rockofullr

confused
Jun 11, 2009
East Bay, Cali
I'd be curious to hear what his definition of 'science' is.
These people are morons. They believe science when it makes information fly through the air and appear as a video of cats on their phone but they won't believe science when it comes to what fucking shape the earth is.

The funny thing is, that anyone with enough curiosity and a little time can prove what shape the earth is if they aren't fucking dumb. For some reason they think the only way to prove what shape the earth is involves "seeing the curvature of the earth" or not. There are quite a few simple ways to demonstrate that the earth is not flat.